• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint Thread: Vice City Stories

Drayco21

I wonder how long it's going to take before I see these threads and don't immediately get confused thinking about Halo Waypoint.

Happy to check out more of Walker and Klepek's work, though.

~Kinggi~

Banned
So, this has kind of been my introduction to the whole Vice gaming thing. Im a GB sub and enjoyed Patrick and Austin on the show. It is a bit strange, but at the same time im kind of appreciative of what they are doing. I mean they dont have crazy viewer counts, but this whole ting is kind of a way to get people acquainted with the team. So i'll continue watching, its not easy deciding they are gonna just play video-games for 3 days. They are clearly taking this seriously, i mean the over-produced jokes are apt. IN the end i hope it works out for everyone. Hope they find a rhythm.

Salarians

Cv6AUMjXYAApL8l

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I feel like I witnessed something special with Mr Bones.

Man they really need to raise the overall volume cause man I cant hear fuck all.

I have my speakers so loud to make up for their audio and then I go and load a Youtube video during the break and suddenly I'm wide awake at midnight.

Peru

Love to see DKC Tropical Freeze here with Danielle making a great case for it as a complete classic. Almost makes me emotional.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
No one seems concerned that this poor woman is having her life force slowly sapped away by the boa constrictor around her neck. Shouldn't we be calling for help?

Joeku

No one seems concerned that this poor woman is having her life force slowly sapped away by the boa constrictor around her neck. Shouldn't we be calling for help?

In the wide shot, it does look like shed snake skin.

Also, boy, Cruisin' USA does NOT hold up. I loved that game. I wonder how much better the framerate is for single player.

Zojirushi

Am I crazy or is there some sort of filter/color scheme going on with these cameras that make stuff look kinda...artsy I guess?

Top Bottom