• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Uber Edition announced / 169$

ekim

untitled7cywk.png

DRAGONAGE_01.jpg

Dragon Age Inquisition Collector's Edition Includes:

- Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector's Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 3.5" x 7.5" x 11.5"
- The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, and the interior is fitted with and imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 14" x 17"
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology and mysticism from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale six tool lock pick set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5" x 2.5" x 3"
- Inquisitor's Badge
- Inquisitor Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor's Journal
- Orlesian Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook case

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/dragon-age-inquisition-collectors-edition/115024

they couldn't throw in a cool statue at that price?

Seriously. Id rather have one nice statue then a bunch of stuff that'll just be put away because its a pain to display them or they're just not worth displaying. OOohhh look at my generic fantasy quill pen and ink set.

antitrop

Dragon Age II was so awful that I don't even know if Inquisition is worth caring about, and they want me to buy all that crap?

Tex117

Banned
If this came with a $100 dollar credit to Uber driving services where they came dressed as Dragon Age characters, then worth it.

Otherwise....poor choice of using the word Uber.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Never would I ever, never. Digital only up in here. Still pretty nice if the swag isn't shit quality.

Acosta

Why the hell would I want a chest in my stands?

Disclaimer for developers wanting to make a successful CE:

1) See what Blizzard does.
2) Copy it.

Foshy

The only cool thing is the map and maybe the cards.

I like collectors editions when they have good stuff in them (i'm an artbook and map guy, sometimes statues are pretty cool too. Even thought the Titanfall CE was awesome), but here they seriously just threw random crap in.

Durante

I like RPG maps, but I wouldn't even take all that other crap for free.

(M&M X €30 deluxe box with cloth map so good)

I'll purchase it and then the tarot cards will inform me that I made a bad financial decision recently v_v.

Would be tempting if it were $169 here, but alas... Australia.

Prax

I am tempted only because tarot cards.
Tarot cards are usually really time-intensive to create and amount to a LOT of artwork! If it's any good and features lot of symbolism, that's 72 pieces of nice artwork!

But I am not like.. that invested in the property and last game was kind of.. Weh. I dunno what to do.

I hope you forgot to mention it comes with a real horse and full set of platinum coated body armor, otherwise this ain't worth the price...

Liamario

Banned
It's just a pre rendered image. They haven't even got an actual physical 'uber' edition to show off.
Now that I think about it, it's funny that even with being able to computer generate a collectors edition, it's still looks shit.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Can't wait for Mass Effect : Insert Subtitle - Uber Edition for 169$

Includes :

- Highly detailed exclusive Turian Collector's Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 3.5" x 7.5" x 11.5"
- The case is individually wrapped in faux Krogan skin, has the mark of the Turian stamped on top in gold foil, and the interior is fitted with and imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of the galaxy drawn to scale measuring approximately 14" x 17"
- 72 card Major and Minor Citadel tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology and mysticism from Mass Effect lore.
- Salarian full scale six tool Genophage set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5" x 2.5" x 3"
- Asari's Badge
- Krogan's Badge
- Medigel and Thermal Clip
- 40-page Commander's Journal
- Volus Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook Geth case

Top Bottom