• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bar For Cutscenes Has Once Again Risen, Thanks To Phoenix Games...

Mojovonio

Banned
that was awesome!

WartSmallAni.gif

pubba

Wow.

Just.... wow.

I love how it's obviously one guy doing all of the voice overs :lol

I wonder what the budget was for this disaster?

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
Is this the one with the boxart that flagrantly rips off Bedknobs and Broomsticks artwork?

Love the blatant theft of Bambi and Simba, too.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Mr Mike said:
Love the blatant theft of Bambi and Simba, too.

If you go through the Phoenix back catalogue, they have ripped off almost every Disney property there is.

The developer of this particular title, Code Monkeys, while having done a range of Disney ripoff titles for Phoenix also seems to have done a legit title for Disney back in the day (http://www.codemonkeys.com/history.htm).

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
I don't like the fact that in Phoenix Games' topsy-turvey view of the world all women have men's voices.

This is amazing.

I don't think I can type out my reaction to these vids.

WTF @ random brick out of nowhere Semba stands on in the first vid.

On one hand I'd like to say it's just a horrible dub but wait! It's not a dub at all. They're just too cheap to animate the animal's mouths closing!

That duck! EEE OOH EEE AAAAH OOOH EEE EEE AAH

This is even worse than those Disney rip-off movies, like Hercules was on theaters then we would have on VHS The Story of Hercules or something.

You gotta give a little credit to consumers . . . virtually never see this crap on sales charts.

Although Conspiracy's Winter Sports has been ranking a bit too high lately on Amazon . . . and Midway is destroying their brand name with Game Party.

Aalyx

:lol :lol

"Parties? Where? Can I sell my candies somewhere?" *Animation repeats another 5 times with no sound*

In one part they actually play the soccer ball bouncing off as dialogue. :lol

"Hey do you want to be a goalie?"
"A goalkeeper? I don't know isn't there a *thump* *thump* thump* thump* no way."

The laugh the panther does!
"They better be! Ah whoo ha HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

Top Bottom