• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Famitsu Scans (note: non-spoiler people avoid)

NotWii

Banned
For comparison:
tp_art_zelda01.jpg

Prax

I think her 2d artwork has more "charm", but I love her all the same. <3

Hehe... she seems to have changed hands in holding her sword too. ^^

NotWii

Banned
Wait a tick... The Zelda CG render looks VERY similar in style to the CG art for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

brawllink2jd.jpg

Could this be the character render for her in SSBB and not created for Twilight Princess?
Will she be the next SSBB character to be revealed then, if they've got her art all ready?

NotWii

Banned
Prax said:
That would mean she swordfights in SSBB?
I hope so!
Means nothing really, the Ganondorf renders they did for SSBM had the axe sword he had from the Spaceworld Demo, but he only uses it in his victory dance.

Prax

Wii said:
Means nothing really, the Ganondorf renders they did for SSBM had the axe sword he had from the Spaceworld Demo, but he only uses it in his victory dance.

Yes,
but...
Wii and.. now..

*cries*

So she uses a sword for her victory pose? I hope so!

- Prax, rose-coloured tears.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Gexecuter said:
why does it say 360 in one of the scans? xbox port confirmed! :lol

they're just making the ever-popular 'doesn't look as good as Gears on 360, but...' comment

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Probably a good thing that I can't read any of that. The Princess looks ****ing awesome.

Smiles and Cries said:
Your avatar will bring you much hate... I would not use it for a few months until the game has been played

Eh, it doesn't say
ZELDA FROM Twilight Princess
as a bottom text. It could be a fanart...

[Nintex]

__Andrea__ said:
Eh, it doesn't say
No it couldn't be because most of those "spoiler free" dudes already looked at most of the movies and pictures. There was one artwork of
Twillight King
and it wasn't obvious that its supposed to be an important character.

__Andrea__ said:
Eh, it doesn't say

I got banned from the Non-Spoiler thread for much much less than that so I thought I would give you a little advice... Good Luck lasting one day with that

I love the way Zelda looks :)

I love how incredibly expressive all the characters look in the scans, especially Midna. I was afraid they'd lose some of that in the transition from WW. Really glad to see that's not the case.

Smiles and Cries said:
I got banned from the Non-Spoiler thread for much much less than that so I thought I would give you a little advice... Good Luck lasting one day with that

I love the way Zelda looks :)

Thank, I took the advice and change it, I don't want to be banned for something like that :)

I am tempted to use one of the children that smaller one with evil eyes... but fear the non-spoiler status of GAF

CrushDance your avatar may get you banned from GAF for a very long time.

Wow thats pretty dumb. Posting pictures is allowed though? lmao. I'm not one to bitch and moan but these people crying about spoilers should calm down. Yeah I don't want the game ruined for me either but most of this artwork we've seen before. And if someone wants to deny that they never looked at any of the artwork when they came out a long time ago before we even got a ingame shot then that's there cup of tea. What they've never seen Zeldas face before? Holy shit, how much can she change?

Anyway whatever.

Top Bottom