• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian: Review Thread

the-last-guardian-banner.jpg

ALL SPOILERS MUST BE MARKED/TAGGED

Reviews: Metacritic - Opencritic

Geek Culture - 9.8/10

Slant Magazine - 6/10

NGB - 9/10

IGN - 7/10 // IGN Italy - 8.9/10 // IGN Spain- 8.5/10 // IGN Japan - 9.2/10

PSU - 9/10

Videogamer - 9/10

Gamespot - 9/10

The Jimquisition - 6.5/10

Eurogamer - Essential

Polygon - 7.5/10

Gamezilla (Poland) - 9/10

US Gamer - 8/10

Gameinformer - 8/10

Area Jugones - 9.3/10

Meristation - 9/10

Hobby Consolas - 8.6/10

Hardcore Gamer - 10/10

Jeux Video - 7/10

The Sixth Axis - 8/10

Destructoid - 8.5/10

Gadgets 360 - 7/10

IBTimes - 7/10

Gameblog - 10/10

Attack of the Fanboy - 9/10

Game Reactior Spain - 6/10

Digitally Downloaded - 10/10

MeriStation - 10/10

Wired - No Score

Gamer.No - 8/10

m3 - 8/10

Kotaku

Every Eye - 8.8/10

Multiplayer.it - 8.6/10

Spaziogames - 8/10

Metro - 8/10

Paste Magazine - 8.5/10

Gamekult - 8/10

Digital Trends - 4/10

GamesRadar+ - 9/10

Pressfire - 10/10

Game Rant - 7/10

iDigital Games - 4/10

Jeux Video Live - 17/20

Press Start - 9/10

Aera Jugones - 9/10

La PS4 - 9/10

3D Juegos - 9/10

Level Up - 9/10

PlayStationLifeStyle - 10/10

The Daily Dot - 10/10

Time - 10/10

ZTDG - 9/10

NZ Gamer - 9/10

Financial Post - 8/10

Forbes - 7.5/10

Eurogamer Poland - 9/10

Trusted Reviews - 7.5/10

The Guardian - 10/10

3Wirel - 5/10

Gaming Age - A- or 8.5-9

Digital Chumps (9/10)

Gamersyde - No Score

Easy Allies (former Gametrailers) - 5/5

Gamepro - 8/10

Push Square - 9/10

The Last Guardian - 9.1/10

The Telegraph - 10/10

Ostinatto

Guys im scared. im shaking. I am cold.

it hurts all over my body. the reason why I got a PS3 has come to this day. the reason why I started playing the early Adventure games like Okami and Limbo and Journey and Zelda... it was all because of this day. because of this game.

this game that will not only be the last significant game of all time. but also the game that will counter-attack and kill Overwatch and all the other "Omg online phenomenon". Red vs blue on this... its going to be... I cant write anymore. I cant. I have to hide under my desk.

I just cant. I just cant....

it hurts all over my body. the reason why I got a PS3 has come to this day. the reason why I started playing the early Adventure games like Okami and Limbo and Journey and Zelda... it was all because of this day. because of this game.

this game that will not only be the last significant game of all time. but also the game that will counter-attack and kill Overwatch and all the other "Omg online phenomenon". Red vs blue on this... its going to be... I cant write anymore. I cant. I have to hide under my desk.

Reference understood
Edit: lol a ps3?

SexyFish

Banned

Well memes.

In for 93 meta.

giphy.gif

Do I spend $80 on this? I wish my wife could empathize with me. Will look at the scores but no way am I reading any of these reviews.

Jonboy

Part of me wants to avoid this thread and just experience it for myself...but I don't think I have the strength.

My bet is high 70s, low 80s but it will be another Team Ico quality Team Ico game so people looking to get have nothing to worry about.

It will be such a triumphant underdog story for it to release after all this and be a masterpiece

Also, is this game going to be up for goty in 2017? Why do they have awards if the year isn't even over

Hasney

Way to ruin my 100 OpenCritic prediction with a low 9.8 Geek Culture. BIAS.

Awesome review, sounds great

Top Bottom