• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Nintendo Press Conference Thread

Haunted

oh, I forgot their Wiiware announcement. Hopefully we'll see some first footage of what they have in mind with this (Sam and Max?)

And a Kid icarus game would blow my socks off!

Linkhero1

ZealousD said:
Here's what I was looking for. DIRECT link from the Gamespot feed.

mms://a1584.l1165413583.c11654.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1584/11654/v0001/reflector:13583?auth=cbEcYdxcucRdtcVbIajd0awaDaIdMd_a1bm-bgLpL_-jy-vga-pEFpBE&aifp=jsd&onthespot=1
thanks

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I'd love to hear Nintendo announce that all the trophies that you collected in melee will be assist trophies in brawl.

Haunted One said:
http://www.g4tv.com/e32007/spotlight.html

Available to everyone, best picture quality (imo) and streams very well.

I'm using both the G4 and Gamespot stream, switching between the two when necesssary. 1UP is down for me at the moment, so they lose. :p

Thanks Haunted. :)

My predictions:

- On-stage demonstration of Wii non-game/casual IP (maybe wii health pack)
- Announcement of Mario Kart Wii, Pilotwings Wii (aimed towards casual/non-game audience) and Animal Crossing Wii (same).
- On stage demonstration of Metroid Prime 3. Play through small section of new area plus boss (but finishes before end of boss fight).
- Montage video which does include Project H.A.M.M.E.R and Disaster as well as several new EA exclusives. EA may be invited on stage to talk about Wii and their new games for it (and perhaps a demonstration (eg: NBA).
- New Smash Bros. trailer with several new characters revealed (but no third-parties).
- Mario Galaxy mentioned (also has section in montage), coming out in October. Smash in November.
-

wtf is with the bullshit u.s. army crap? ****ing annoying. you think any gamer is going to get head shotted in real life? Man ruining my screen.

wtf am.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
DefectiveReject said:
16:37.22 -

We're standing in exactly the same place. It's busy, hot, and static. Usual Nintendo E3 slowness.

16:33.59 -

We're here but standing in the lobby while they prepare themselves. It's like the bit before a school play.

Eurogamer Text.

Seems we're gonna have a late start

Ugh. Damn.

66kymig.gif

ROUND TWO. We're inside the Civic Centre auditorium in Santa Monica. The lobby was a bit like the build-up to a school play. Inside it's a bit better. A man with a metal box on his head is wandering around as everyone takes their seats. A three-part NI NTEN DO screen backs a big stage with a small pdoium.

Sales Charts it is

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My house is in haywire at the moment. I hope I'm able to sit this hour and whatnot in peace.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Looks like GameSpot is having some audio issues. Hope they fix it before the conference starts. I like watching the conference in full screen.

big_z

i have to go to work right away so im hoping for a game reel right off the start. i'll give it 15 more minutes.... start dammit!

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'm really not expecting much from this conference, so anything that's a bit unexpected and cool gets ma motors runnin

Setanta

The guys at Gamespot are messing with the sound and stereo, sound shifting now and again. BTW where do they find the music? you'd think they would have a better choice? lol

Evlar

Banned
Dark Ninja said:
Does anybody know how long this is gonna be?
because I gotta leave in like in an hour and 30 minutes
You'll leave right after they finally stop demoing Brain Training 3, and right before they announce the Zelda MMO.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Oh God why do I get the feeling Reggie's gonna spend half the conference gloating about Wii's explosive sales? Remember the 2004 Charts? And that was when their hardware was doing horrible!

Ronok

Can someone give me a direct link to one of the streams? I'm trying gamespot but that doesn't seem to be up..... 1up is running slow as hell and I can't find the link to the stream on there...... I don't want to miss this. :(

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
ZealousD said:
Here's what I was looking for. DIRECT link from the Gamespot feed.

mms://a1584.l1165413583.c11654.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1584/11654/v0001/reflector:13583?auth=cbEcYdxcucRdtcVbIajd0awaDaIdMd_a1bm-bgLpL_-jy-vga-pEFpBE&aifp=jsd&onthespot=1

Thats what I'm using. The music is playing now, but it suddenly stopped a couple of times. Its been playing fine for the last few minutes, so it should be fine.

Eurogamer:
Predictions? Mario Kart Wii this year, Wii Sports 2, Christmas launch for Mario Galaxy, and Miyamoto dressed up as Princess Peach playing Wii tennis with Nicole Kidman.

:lol

Brofist

Shaheed79 said:
Oh God why do I get the feeling Reggie's gonna spend half the conference gloating about Wii's explosive sales? Remember the 2004 Charts? And that was when their hardware was doing horrible!

at least that would make the regular MC thread posters orgasm with joy

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My house is in haywire at the moment. I hope I'm able to sit this hour and whatnot in peace.

Top Bottom