• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vehicle plows into counter protesters in Charlottesville

It's ok, they arent terrorists they are patriots. If they were darker skin toned though...

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this country. Alt-right needs to be treated like a terrorist group by the government. Its unfortunate that they have infiltrated the police and the government...

Each one of those Nazis in Charlottesville is a Dylann Roof in waiting. This is just one who decided now was the time to put words to action.

npm0925

It's ok, they arent terrorists they are patriots. If they were darker skin toned though...

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this country. Alt-right needs to be treated like a terrorist group by the government. Its unfortunate that they have infiltrated the police and the government...
Trump and his republicans are pigfucking traitors.

mike6467

Shit, unless he hit a wall or something that's a lot of damage, he hit those people at some speed. What a cunt.

He ran into a car that was stopped (which was behind another stopped car).

It wasn't even 6 months ago where people were talking about violence being a hyperbolic and any talk of civil war or major conflict was a complete impossibility. I was just looking at some of my pictures from a year ago, and holy fuck how things have changed.

Can't wait for the typical "but mental illness" argument to come up anytime a white person performs a terrorist act.

Shit, unless he hit a wall or something that's a lot of damage, he hit those people at some speed. What a cunt.

It slammed into two parked cars which in turn also hurt the people in those cars.

WedgeX

Banned

I think the charger hit one of the vehicles that got caught in the crowd. I really hope no one got caught between the two although that first video...doesn't leave much hope of that.

I kinda wish I hadn't watched that, that's absolutely horrific. I'm really hoping the casualties are minimal. I hope they catch this fucking coward and quick.

Strike

People want to get mad at some blocked streets and some property damage. I never heard of this shit happening at a BLM or antifa rally.

I think that damage was from a collision with other vehicles in front

But before then, they still hit people with roughly that speed which was enough to cause that amount of damage in a collision with a vehicle

Modern cars are designed to crumple like that, plus he hit other cars while mowing people down.

He ran into a car that was stopped (which was behind another stopped car).

Can't wait for the typical "but mental illness" argument to come up anytime a white person performs a terrorist act.

It slammed into two parked cars which in turn also hurt the people in those cars.

Okay, thanks. I know they're designed to crumple but still a lot of damage is going to be done if it was just people impacting it. Hopefully the parked cars stopped them causing more carnage than what already had happened.

The cars were not parked. You can see them moving slowly right before they are struck.

What was the car? Video guy said it might be a mustang but looked more like a Charger or Camaro to me. Gray with blacked out windows. Pretty distinctive vehicle. Any word on a. License plate, or a stop?

I doubt it got far with its front end fucked like that.

Wouldn't surprise me if the driver didn't see the other cars and thought he was just going to drive through the crowd and escape the other side. Fucking disgusting at any rate, poor people flying through the air. :(

Anung

Un Rama
I kinda wish I hadn't watched that, that's absolutely horrific. I'm really hoping the casualties are minimal. I hope they catch this fucking coward and quick.

People need to see this stuff and not turn a blind eye to it. This is what emboldening Nazi's and white supremacists leads to.

Okay, thanks. I know they're designed to crumple but still a lot of damage is going to be done if it was just people impacting it. Hopefully the parked cars stopped them causing more carnage than what already had happened.

From the periscope video, the car he hit was pushed so hard that people in front of that car were thrown like rag dolls.

So this is what happens when we reach across the aisle. ok then, muh freeze peach people can leave the table now. Their way is now invalid.

Rupetta

Holy shit at the current reporting of the attack on mainstream media, "both sides" "escalating violence" "crash involving three vehicles" etc etc . Disgusting.

rjinaz

I have only seen the alternate angle video, and it was hard to see the other cars. Any way to watch the op video without downloading an app?

I was having issues with this as well. You have to click the "play button" but make sure you are not clicking on the "app button" behind it.

People need to see this stuff and not turn a blind eye to it. This is what emboldening Nazi's and white supremacists leads to.
I understand that, but you understand that I'm going to feel uneasy about seeing a bunch of people being run over?

Dishwalla

Banned
Damn it was a Dodge Challenger too, car like that has the capability of quickly building up speed when the driver wants it to. So fucked up.

Top Bottom