• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50 Cent Blood In the Sand Now Published by THQ

Drill punch time!

screenshot00072.jpg

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Did they pick up World in Conflict? It's lackluster sales combined with stellar reviews reminded me of Grim Fandango. I was hoping it would get a second chance on the consoles, since it is easily the most action packed RTS ever made.

Wollan

The game might be bad but why would any sane (non-platform holding) publisher let this go? Didn't the previous one sell 4m+?

M3wThr33

Banned
Wollan said:
The game might be bad but why would any sane (non-platform holding) publisher let this go? Didn't the previous one sell 4m+?
Activision dropped a LOT of shit after the merger. I have no fucking clue why they did it.

"Hey! Let's buy this company and cancel everything! FUCK YOU GAMERS!"

M3wThr33 said:
Activision dropped a LOT of shit after the merger. I have no fucking clue why they did it.

Strangely, they're keeping Prototype...

MassiveAttack said:
Strangely, they're keeping Prototype...

activision's GTA clone, like how spyro and crash were kept to be there "mascot" games. Or why they bought bizzare for a Need for Speed competitor. They want there finger in every genre pie.

Just when you thought this soulless, talentless piece of shit game was in the dumpster, some asshole has to go make money off it.

FoneBone

The first of the Activision dumpings to get anything resembling a confirmed publisher... let's hope more follow soon. (Brutal Legend at least has one heavily rumored, though the same can't be said for any of the others.)

FoneBone

M3wThr33 said:

A large part of it seems to have to do with Activision's desire to work (almost) solely with internal developers.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
M3wThr33 said:

It's called people been developing this game for too long and wanted more money because someone fucked up and we don't want that shit.

DuckRacer

MassiveAttack said:
EA is supposedly publishing Brutal Legends.
Just pure speculation on my part, but I wouldn't be surprised if MTV Games is publishing, and EA is distributing – it'd be an excellent tie-in with Rock Band.

Nakazato said:
Rumor has it that Phil and Atari picked up Ghostbusters already and plan on making it a flagship title
Atari comeback?

I still can't believe Activision dropped Ghostbusters. I mean I'm sure they only did the merger for Crash and Spyro, but the game has some pretty big potential.

Aaron Strife said:
I still can't believe Activision dropped Ghostbusters. I mean I'm sure they only did the merger for Blizzard, but the game has some pretty big potential.
Fixed. Come on, dude, let's be realistic here.

SupahBlah

Banned
SapientWolf said:
Did they pick up World in Conflict? It's lackluster sales combined with stellar reviews reminded me of Grim Fandango. I was hoping it would get a second chance on the consoles, since it is easily the most action packed RTS ever made.

It would fit with their unbelievable RTS stable of games.

World in Conflict was great.

MMaRsu

Banned
Grecco said:
Please make a joint advertisement and provide 50Cent DLC in Saints Row 2 thanks.

Please don't give them any fucking ideas.

Hellion said:
Off - Topic...

50 Cent - Get Up

This is HOT

If you truly like that, than I feel for you man, you've got bad fucking taste.
Music like that is the reason all these idiots like Young Jeezy and lol wayne are coming out of the woodworks. Truly pathetic and it has nothing to do with hiphop.

krazen

I don't know why all the hate guys.

With this news, the Trailer of the Year is almost certain to have a sequel!

In all honesty tho, considering that the footage has it looking halfway decent and the previous one did so well, it was dumb of them to dump it.

Hellion

MMaRsu said:
If you truly like that, than I feel for you man, you've got bad fucking taste.
Music like that is the reason all these idiots like Young Jeezy and lol wayne are coming out of the woodworks. Truly pathetic and it has nothing to do with hiphop.

...So I guess you didn't like his first album. :lol as far as Club/party music it gets no better than that my....We can't all like T-Pain.:D

Top Bottom