• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor/Leak] New Titanfall 2's poster and info

thanks to Wario

FZduJPL.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/4kvyi7/new_titanfall_2_information/
I've been sitting on some Titanfall 2 information that was shared with me, and I've finally got the go ahead to post.
Titanfall 2 will release in October and the Mountain dew leak is indeed legitimate. They've added a ton of new pilot abilities including the addition of a grappling hook. My source said you can use it quite extensively, for getting into your Titan, aiding free-running, or tactical plays such as pulling enemies while they're midair. The pre-order bonus will be a handgun called the Violator. Multiplayer maps are bigger which I can assume they upped the player count to go along with them.
The left side of this will be the box art.
Stay tuned.

Welfare

A grappling hook has been a thing I really thought would be cool for Titanfall. If this is true, it's cool it'll actually be in the game.

Free running titans is cool too.

Tagyhag

Hope that pre-order bonus isn't exclusive to that. Locked weapons are always lame.

Everything else sounds great. Especially hooking someone in midair.

Yoday

Grapple hook sounds pretty awesome. Looking forward to seeing more at E3. I was pleasantly surprised by Titanfall when I first ally got around to it.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
October seems like poor timing with Gears and BF1 launching then. September would be perfect before the big shooter rush in the fall.

Very excited to finally play this on PS4 and with a campaign. I've watched a lot of vids of the first and it seems like my type of game.

Jawmuncher

No source but I'm leaning on this being real. We should be getting a info dump soon and it's bound to be a game informer issue as well.

Alucrid

Banned
why does a mech need to stabilize itself by putting its hand on a wall? shouldn't it have auto stabilizers in the legs or something.

oh and are we allowed to call them mechs now?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Free running Titans would be a game changer if it also meant they destroyed sections of the maps to where Titans couldn't previously enter areas now can.

It's one of the biggest issues with the first outing: Maps too small for the mechs, too large for the infantry.

Jito

Banned
Hype, looks like we might be taking the fight to the IMC homeworlds this time?

Grappling hook sounds sweet.

_woLf

It's funny knowing this is EA's true answer to Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, and Battlefield is in a class of it's own now.

Top Bottom