• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New games at MS Gamer's Day: Banjo 3 and Vina Pinata 2 pics leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the Banjo assets and I found some interesting folders at MS press site. Unfortunately all of them (except Banjo) are empty.. until tuesday I think.

206753405820080511220315.jpg

200596286820080511220533.jpg

182811950220080511220404.jpg

74607532520080511220416.jpg

Ninja Blade?? more Pinata? and what is Lips??

WinFonda

One can only guess as to what 'Ninja Blade' could be. I immediately think of something like Ninja Gaiden, but something tells me thats probably way off.

I don't want a Ninja game when there already is Ninja Gaiden except when it has a well executed comic-like style.

I don't want Scene It 2 except when it's not boring as hell.

I do want a game called Lips, because I don't have a clue what it is

Do I want trouble in Paradise? I've had enough in Oblivion, that's for sure.

We'll see what's going to happen

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
So the DS game will be called Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise, and the 360 version is Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise.

I'm in paradise, baby!

Dever

Banned
cjelly said:
So the DS game will be called Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise, and the 360 version is Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise.

I'm in paradise, baby!

Calling it: In the 360 version, aliens invade the Pinata paradise and slaughter countless innocent pinatas. You play as Sergeant Horsey pinata, a war veteran who must return to his violent past to stop the alien menace. Featuring brutal decapitations and eviscerations, candy blood, 30+ sweet weapons and an online multiplayer up to 16 players.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Several national retailers have had "Viva Pinata 2" SKUs for 360 for the last several weeks. No price and 1/1/2009 placeholder dates, so I had assumed they were junk. Recent rumours compounded with this seem to suggest it's legit.

Scene It 2 will be interesting. Will they do a dual-SKU release for those of us who already have 4 big button controllers? I'm still a little pissed that they never did any DLC for the first game, but it was a pretty enjoyable experience anyway.

Busty

Banned
I think if someone was actually to scan one of MS' non Disclosure Agreement contracts and post it on here it would just read....

"...this isn't worth the paper it's written on..."

..over and over and then have a picture of George Bluth next to where you sign.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Ninja Blade is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire and it will support the new 360 motion controller

Dever

Banned
Well if this supposedly motion-controlled Ninja Blade features 1:1 sword controls, I am fucking in. Might even sell my Wii.

Not a lot to be interested in for me. Hopefully they have some more surprises waiting otherwise it's going to be a fairly uninteresting Gamer's Day (outside of Banjo 3 and NG2 of course).

FrankT

Viva 2, Banjo 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Too Human, Gears 2, Fable 2, secret unnamed game?

It's going to be a very good week, indeed. :D

Lots of footage of Banjo please. Oh yea, and MS Italy needs to get their stuff figured out.

Ninja Blade and Ninja Gaiden? That could be confusing to consumers. Especially if Ninja Blade is a kid's game.

"Hey, I'd like one copy of that ninja game. You know, the one for the Xbox."
*clerk picks up copy of Ninja Gaiden II, and shows it to customer*
"Is this what you are talking about?"
"Yeah, that's the Ninja game, right? I heard it's great for kids."
"I guess so. You do realize this is rated M for..."
"Just give me the game, I heard that this Ninja game was great for the kids, now give me a copy. I am in a rush."
"But their are two games with Ninja..."
"Give me the damn game!"

stotch

Banned
Francias Castiglione said:
I wonder what Trouble In Paradise entails, would be cool if it had different gameplay elements alongside the garden work.

A dirty aquarium/ocean instead of dried up land? Wait ... underwater pinatas ...

Salazar

proposition said:
Not a lot to be interested in for me. Hopefully they have some more surprises waiting otherwise it's going to be a fairly uninteresting Gamer's Day (outside of Banjo 3 and NG2 of course).

Project Offset. Chained and derided as vaporware, the titan (PC/360) will feel its strength.

soco

maybe VP2 will be a vaguely Actraiser like combination of platforming/sim ! that'd be pretty sweet.

my only real complaint was the breeding game got obnoxious after a bit. if they'd had some other mini-games for it, it would've improved the game immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom