• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Tales of The World Radiant Mythology 2 Wii bound? Or is it a listing mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing Sting's (developed Dokapon Kingdom) website, and they had a link to this page showing a whole bunch of games that they're somehow involved with, I don't know HOW they are, but anyway...

I looked at their Wii list, and in the 2009 section, along with several of MMV's Wii games, Kizuna, Black Knight, Fragile, Deca Sports 2, etc, they also list Tales of The World Radiant Mythology 2.

Thing is, that would be the only non-Wii game on that entire list.

A possible leak? A typo? Perhaps it was actually meant to list the new Wii Tales game?

Here's the link and the Google Translated version:

http://www.sting.co.jp/menu/softlist/wii.htm

http://translate.google.ca/translat...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=WRj

I'm certainly confused but also highly skeptical. Sting may have some talent, but I find it odd that they would actually leak a game like this. That's usually a retailer's job. :p

Opinions?

I wouldn't mind it. I am an optimistic person. If the game turns out to be good, regardless whether or not the graphics are updated, I'll give it a shot! If it's even true.

Takuhi

Those aren't games Sting is involved with, it's just a normal release list calendar showing most of the major titles coming out. I can't imagine why Sting would have inside information on games they aren't involved with.

Interesting catch, but I'm gonna say 99% chance it's a "listing mistake."

jeremy1456

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 on Wii would be kinda interesting.

Here's to hoping it's not just a listing mistake.

duckroll

Hero of Legend said:
Because I didn't think of any other reason for them to have such a list? I really just guessed it.

This is why people that don't read Japanese should not post Japanese news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom