• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's unannounced Batman DLC rated?

theRizzle

No idea why but their Batman just didn't grab me at all, and I am seemingly one of the few who still enjoy the vast majority of their output. I have started Batman four times and barely made it an hour each time, but I just ripped through Season 3 of TWD and quite enjoyed it.

Falchion

I finished Batman a few months ago and I really enjoyed it. They had some cool takes on traditional characters and Batman archetypes that I appreciated. Maybe this will be a smaller, 3 episode arc.

So the Batman game was really interesting from a story perspective but also complete garbage technically, probably the worst Telltale has done. TWD S3 felt like a massive leap in quality despite being released right after.

Hopefully they update it, is what I'm saying.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I really enjoyed it, it was a good Batman story and they handled the characters and world really well. I'm definitely up for more.

Keym

More like Bruce Wayne: The Game
I liked it.

So, if it's DLC, are we talking something like... 2, 3 extra episodes tops?

Day one. The technical issues were a bitch, but the story was just so good. Fantastic take on the mythos. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

People need to let The Wolf Among Us sequel go. If that was going to happen, you'd have heard by now. By all accounts it wasn't a financial success.

Top Bottom