• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flappy Bird MMO - FlapMMO

Flappy bird is now an MMO. Because why not. At the time I checked this there were about 1,000 people per server, and I counted at least 10 servers.

http://flapmmo.com/

jbpVScLuyzrJKQ.png

Beant

The controls succccck compared to the original, I am decent at the android version but suck at this one. Very cute though.

HUELEN10

65K148b.png

They seem to have a sense of humor with ad blockers (remember to always whitelist your favorite sites to support them, such as NeoGAF!).

MrDaravon

I can't remember the name of it, but the screenshot reminds me of that mutliplayer physics game where you played as mice trying to get to the exit.

This is actually really fun. Gets kind of "competitive" when you are past about 5 pipes and there are only a couple other birds. Oh, and when I refreshed my page I got a different server and it runs perfectly now.

never got the hype for this game but
this is just great for the number of birds alone

one time all the birds (1000 of them) continued through four pipes leaving me behind
lol

kendrid

Banned
Need to get past the 3 first pipes to get rid of the flash lag caused by 4000 birds.

It's actually an HTML5 game that uses Websockets. It almost runs on my iPad 2 but lags too much.

The game uses 35% of my CPU with an i5 class processor.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Seeing all of them fall reminds me of Ocelot killing all the wasps in MGS3.

Dezzy

65K148b.png

They seem to have a sense of humor with ad blockers (remember to always whitelist your favorite sites to support them, such as NeoGAF!).

I unblocked the site, but I saw that the ads are links to download stuff like 'zip file opener' and such, that most likely come with spyware/adware attached. I hate that crap, I'm keeping it blocked.

The game itself won't even load, it just tries to connect forever, even with ads unblocked.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Wish it were more like the actual game. Hitboxes are wonky and way he drops is different.

Top Bottom