• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

shira

Yeezy Mafia a motherfucker for this

Dudes about to ruin their Zebras

Namebran
laugh.gif

acohrs

Im not sure what this face is suppose to convey.

With that said, i tried the originals on the other day and it just feels so odd, in the sense that its exactly what u expect. Standing on a few hard bubbles.

Still breaking mine In, but still feels harder than my ultra boost after a few weeks of wear. If I wear my vapormax all day, the next day I find that I have a minor pain in my feet. If I wear ultra boost all day then the next day I don't have the same issue.

Still really like them and switching up my silhouette, but IMO their comfort has been exaggerated

shira

Still breaking mine In, but still feels harder than my ultra boost after a few weeks of wear. If I wear my vapormax all day, the next day I find that I have a minor pain in my feet. If I wear ultra boost all day then the next day I don't have the same issue.

Still really like them and switching up my silhouette, but IMO their comfort has been exaggerated

lul I wold return them, that's not normal/good

Oxn

Anyone into Unltraboost uncaged.

Finishline is having 20% off of them (in addition to a bunch of other sneakers, but this is the one that stuck out to me).

So price before shipping is $144.

mYm|17|

UB 3.0 Multicolor came in, but came to partner's work. He took a pic for me and it looks so nice. Excited to try them on later, hopefully the 10.5 fit as I hear from some that it's TTS or need to go up .5 a size.

Tried on the Pride UBs at the Adidas outlet and though they were .5 size bigger than my TTS size, I probably could've worn them comfortably but passed on them.

In talking with the employees there, they also complained about Adidas' inconsistent sizing across nearly all of their shoes, not just the UB line.

Fjordson

UB 3.0 Multicolor came in, but came to partner's work. He took a pic for me and it looks so nice. Excited to try them on later, hopefully the 10.5 fit as I hear from some that it's TTS or need to go up .5 a size.
Saw them in person and they're one of my favourite UB's ever. Easily the best multicolor release.

Major Key Alert (major bag alert): Literally every single shoe you could possibly buy off NDC is on sale right now.

Nikes, Jordans, Converse, they're all on sale

go go go

suplex

nike dot com

So was it a glitch and its fixed already?

Just checked the alternate motorsport 4 and they are still regular price.

It took a while for ADC to ship them and got worried about a delayed L but they finally came in. I love them.

When I went to Gamestop this morning to go pick up my P2 Cloud Amiibo, there was a kid (had to be like 13-14) wearing them (he also had an Apple watch on too).

While I do like the look of them, I just wish they were full on MC like Nike does versus what they currently look like. There's just a bit too much black that kinda obscures some of the lighter colors.

shira

When I went to Gamestop this morning to go pick up my P2 Cloud Amiibo, there was a kid (had to be like 13-14) wearing them (he also had an Apple watch on too).

While I do like the look of them, I just wish they were full on MC like Nike does versus what they currently look like. There's just a bit too much black that kinda obscures some of the lighter colors.

No Yeezy's?

Musta been Apple Watch 1.0

I wasn't planning on buying sneakers today, but then I saw this new colorway at the Adidas originals store...decided I had no choice but to jump on the EQT bandwagon. OMG they are dope - way more comfortable than I remember them being. I went TTS.

I love that they are different than my other "zebra" colorways (more black than white), and they really remind me of the SNSxSocial Status Ultra Boost which I've always wanted.

CCzj9C6l.jpg

75WbWWll.jpg

Why the fuck does a kid need a watch in this day and age lol

Dunno lol though he was playing something on his iPhone (either a 6S+ or 7+) while we were waiting for Gamestop to open.

Regardless, kid was bitching about how he couldn't score a P2 Cloud Amiibo and that he had to resort to eBay, which made me chuckle as his dad was his chauffeur for the day to hunt Amiibos.

...Though I don't have MC UB 3.0s, at least I got that P2 Cloud Amiibo at another Gamestop that day while I think that kid has to go on eBay for his. 🙃

Oxn

I wasn't planning on buying sneakers today, but then I saw this new colorway at the Adidas originals store...decided I had no choice but to jump on the EQT bandwagon. OMG they are dope - way more comfortable than I remember them being. I went TTS.

I love that they are different than my other "zebra" colorways (more black than white), and they really remind me of the SNSxSocial Status Ultra Boost which I've always wanted.

CCzj9C6l.jpg

75WbWWll.jpg

Rank those 3 in order of comfort.

Edit: oh wait those are nmds and not ultraboost uncaged.

Rank those 3 in order of comfort.

Edit: oh wait those are nmds and not ultraboost uncaged.

I've only worn the EQT's for a short time around the house, but initial reactions are that in terms of comfort, they are on UB levels (EQT has a slightly more "baggy" fit). EQT's seem like they will be more comfortable than NMD's - you really feel the boost more than in the NMD's.

Also, I really don't like the uncaged ultraboosts, I've always found them way too tight on the top of my foot, but I may just have a thick foot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oxn

I've only worn the EQT's for a short time around the house, but initial reactions are that in terms of comfort, they are on UB levels (EQT has a slightly more "baggy" fit). EQT's seem like they will be more comfortable than NMD's - you really feel the boost more than in the NMD's.

Also, I really don't like the uncaged ultraboosts, I've always found them way too tight on the top of my foot, but I may just have a thick foot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait, the eqt's are more baggy? Many reviews i read say either go tts or size up half a size.

Top Bottom