• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two months are enough to visit Los Santos

kazebyaka

Banned
According to Ubisoft
DpnOwcs.jpg

And they posted this on facebook:
Enjoy your time in beautiful Los Santos. On November 19, we'll see you in Chicago_
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=621328484572101&set=vb.403342679704017&type=3&theater

Tobor

I think I'm going on a Carribean cruise instead, Ubisoft.

Wait, you get my money either way. You sly dogs.

Montresor

Wow that is an awesome ad. That put a smile on my face, hahaha.

Definitely will get this on XB1 eventually. Ubisoft is amazing this year. Rayman Legends + AC4 (i.e. Next-Gen Wind Waker) and Watch Dogs all look great.

Dukey

Banned
After experiencing the sunny world of Los Santos, I never want to return to the muddy, drab worlds of NY or Chicago. But ultimately what will determine if I keep playing GTA5 instead of buying Watchdogs will be GTA Online.

Two months is barely any time to spend in Los Santos. Regardless I'll be getting the next-gen version of Watch Dogs as soon as I have a next-gen console. I like the ad even though I don't agree with it haha.

Jamie OD

I like it. A bit cheeky but nothing really malicious.

Unless you're offended by the idea of people trading in GTA V in two months time.

Aggressive marketing is best marketing.
But I expect the game to be another bland and soulless mass production like Ubi's other games.

It recognizes, respects, and encourages the competition while still drawing parallels to its own product.

Classy move, Ubisoft. :)

I like it. It always bugs me when developers don't acknowledge that other games exist. Especially cultural phenomenons such as GTA.

Will be playing this on my PS4 in a couple months for sure (while also playing GTA).

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Nice ad, though I feel like Watch_Dogs will be a lot narrower and more focused in it's open world. Aiden probably won't fly a helicopter.

Paskil

Ubisoft have pretty much been making all the right moves this year. I like the ad and Watch Dogs is probably going to be the first game I play on my PS4
maybe Resogun, depending on mood

KaiserBecks

Would've been nice if they told me why I would want to go to Chicago. Everything I've seen of Watchdogs so far looks like your typical, shallow Ubisoft open world game. Don't think you're a contender just because you're in the same genre.

Top Bottom