• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does she have six fingers or am I crazy?

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Okay... I can see what the artist intended to show, but now I can't see anything but a 6-fingered inbred hooker. :(

So is she actually in the game as a major character or just fluffwork?

GeNoMe

SovanJedi said:
Okay... I can see what the artist intended to show, but now I can't see anything but a 6-fingered inbred hooker. :(

So is she actually in the game as a major character or just fluffwork?

Fluffwork.

How do you know she's inbred and why?? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

FightyF

Banned
What's crazy is that I had a similar illusion last night with my own hand. I just raised my hand to turn off the lamp and two different light sources were lighting two parts of my hand, if I took a pic, it would look like the inside of my fingers were on the outside or something. It was just odd.

Spiegel said:
She has five.

4 and 5 are the same finger. It's the shadow

Should have ended the thread...really.

zoukka said:
It can't be. The lolly goes through it and it even has it's own joint wrinkles :)

You're looking at the wrong pic.

Spiegel

wsippel said:
No, because the shadow is obviously wrong. And even with the shadow removed, it's still wrong.

Really?

2v0mlp3530553.jpg

Ceres

Banned
If that is her pointer finger than her pinky is larger and there has to have the biggest size difference between a pointer and middle finger ever.

Evander

"industry expert"
RiverBed said:
are you blind or something? No. 5 IS her thumb! the hand looks perfectly fine.

yes, except for the fact that the lollipop is just kind of levitating in her hand.

edit: which is what the real issue is. the thing folks point to as the thumb is just the lollipop stick showing between two fingers. the only error in the picture is that she has no appendage holding the stick from the other side.

Haunted

That shadow is weird, yeah. Without it, it's clear that the anatomy is correct (if bad looking).

itxaka fixed it.

Ceres

Banned
Haunted One said:
That shadow is weird, yeah. Without it, it's clear that the anatomy is correct (if bad looking).

itxaka fixed it.

No. It's still not even close. Her pointer finger is like half the size of her middle finger if that is the case.

Spiegel

Evander said:
edit: which is what the real issue is. the thing folks point to as the thumb is just the lollipop stick showing between two fingers. the only error in the picture is that she has no appendage holding the stick from the other side.

No, it's the thumb

2v0mlp3153.jpg

Haunted

Ceres said:
No. It's still not even close. Her pointer finger is like half the size of her middle finger if that is the case.
I meant correct anatomy as in she has the right amount of fingers. :lol The middle finger is too large (just look at that small index finger), and it doesn't look that good, I agree.

2n84f0z.jpg

5 fingers.

The index finger of her left hand is unproportionately huge as well. The first joint is, like, twice as long as the other fingers. ET phone home?

No longer 10/10 then! Or game of the year for that matter, let alone the forever!

Should've given it a 7/10.

*HYPNO FUNK WALKS OUT OF THE ROOM SMASHING THINGS AS HE LEAVES*

Mash

Holy shit this thread is..I dunno extremely sad but very awesome at the same time. I'm sticking around either way.

jts

...hate me...
The artist fucked up bad. My theory is that in his early sketches, he intended 4 and 5 as a single finger, then just messed up when finishing the drawing.

And yeah, PS3 SE doesn't look so sexy anymore. Niko 360 ftmfw!

wsippel

Banned
Ceres said:
If that is her pointer finger than her pinky is larger and there has to have the biggest size difference between a pointer and middle finger ever.
That's what I mean. It can't be her thumb, either. It's just wrong.

oneHeero

6 fingerer girls are always best, the handjobs feel so much better since the extra finger can play with your balls.

:lol @ anyone who thinks the hand looks fine. Now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it. The whole hand is jacked up. Looks like the artist started to make her index finger curled, then decided against it, and never fully painted over the old one. Then the pinky is at an angle that could only happen if it was broken.

And to those saying that her index finger is her thumb, what grown up is going to hold a lollypop full on, ball fisted like that, not to mention with their long mutant thumb is over the stick instead of under it, like a normal human would hold it? It makes no sense at all. It's clear that the artist made a mistake. It happens.

itxaka

Defeatist
re-fixed.

It was probably intended to be like this at first, but then the finger was added and the shadows forgotten to be erased.

This is the most normal view IMO.

2quj4p0.jpg

Call kotaku now, they have another super-exclusive. GTA-LOLIPOP GIRL, THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!! PIX INSIDE!!

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
and people still say this game deserves a 10!
Indifferent2.gif

Amarox said:
I believe she works for IGN.

yep they hired her after that in/famous picture of her licking that PSP (citation needed)

EDIT: Amarox? so creative
Indifferent2.gif

Doc Evils

itxaka said:
re-fixed.

It was probably intended to be like this at first, but then the finger was added and the shadows forgotten to be erased.

This is the most normal view IMO.

2quj4p0.jpg

Call kotaku now, they have another super-exclusive. GTA-LOLIPOP GIRL, THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!! PIX INSIDE!!

I just noticed the lolipop stick is not centred properly on the candy.

Top Bottom