• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta and Vanquish coming to PS4 and Xbox One?

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Never heard of the website so would take it with a grain of salt, but considering how successful both ports were on PC it would seem like a no brainer to port them to give platinum some extra funds

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Once something makes it to PC, it's usually gonna end up on the x86 console twins in due time. See: Valkyria Chronicles, Dragon's Dogma, etc.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
No reason to believe it wouldn't happen. Remasters are the hot thing and this would easily bring in some money.

Rymuth

More ports = more work for Platinum, which I'm always glad to hear.

Would SEGA really do a double pack tho?

Akiller

>No Switch version mentioned

MY1G6.gif

I would have said no, but the way they set the box up as a pack looks real to me

who would think of bundling those 2 games as a pack?

must be true if Bayo2 is missing

Ahasverus

They're not going to sell shit as standalone. Especially Vanquish. They better bundle them together.

Edit: Shit they're bundled together hahahaha ultra bought!

This better means Bayonetta 3 and Vanquish 2 are coming!

kc44135

This would be awesome, especially since I'm still waiting on those supposed Bayonetta Switch ports that still haven't been announced. :(

Bayonetta 1 & 2 on Switch in November then...

Platinum, pls. I'll do anything to make this happen! I'll even play that garbage Korra game you made!

TheMoon

More ports = more work for Platinum, which I'm always glad to hear.

Would SEGA really do a double pack tho?

Platinum would very likely not be making these, I betcha.

It's super rare that the original dev is making ports like this themselves.

ThisOne

Hope it's real. I'd like to give both games a second chance since I had a hard time getting into either of them on PS3.

That boxart needs to change though.

Hektor

Platinum would very likely not be making these, I betcha.

It's super rare that the original dev is making ports like this themselves.

They did it themselfs for the PC versions. I think i once heard that P* demands making ports themselfs due to Bayo on Ps3

Top Bottom