• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White House looking at ethics rule to weaken special investigation

Damaniel

Banned
Yep. As if firing Comey didn't already make it extremely obvious, doing this would be impossible to ignore no matter what party has the majority.

Ha. Republicans will continue to be 'concerned', McCain will continue to be the spineless traitor he is, and nothing will convince them to change their minds.

Blizzard

Banned
I actually didn't know Mueller worked for the same firm that represents Kushner and Manafort. I realize he probably didn't have anything to do with them, but they have to realize the Trump side would latch onto the connection.

Armaros

I actually didn't know Mueller worked for the same firm that represents Kushner and Manafort. I realize he probably didn't have anything to do with them, but they have to realize the Trump side would latch onto the connection.

It's one of the largest and most prominent legal firms in NYC. Just about anyone with real money would get their services.

And equally common that some with such a resume as lawyer and in the FBI would get hired.

RPGCrazied

This is screaming Nixon. Nobody innocent would go through this much trouble to hinder investigations. He is guilty. Lock them ALL up.

Khansolo1

So I'm reading this thread and I get an ad from for this:
klcdi

Shoeless

I guess this means Trump supporters will have to change their point of view to accept that even if you are innocent and have nothing to hide, you must do everything in your power to prevent an investigation of yourself, and that's just being a good Republican. Only immigrants, libtards and terrorists do nothing when they have nothing to hide. A real, white, Christian, straight, male American fights the judicial system tooth and nail, ESPECIALLY if he's innocent.

Shadybiz

Oh wow...and just a couple of days ago, they were saying that it's a good thing, so the investigation would come to a quick end. ...Huh. Interesting.

Top Bottom