• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

f(x) posters for SM's I AM movie.
20120410_iam_fx_krystal.jpg
20120410_iam_fx_victoria.jpg

20120410_iam_fx_luna.jpg
20120410_iam_fx_amber.jpg

20120410_iam_fx_sulli.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
yeah, funny thread but shuri is and always will be full of shit. just read that the original letterman thread and any other kpop thread in offtopic.

Oreoleo

Hahaha damn am I really alone on this? Eunjung gets that little smirk on her face with her ugly smile lines and it looks so baaaad. She also resembles an unattractive girl I went to high school with so maybe there is a subconscious connection there.

Lol, have you seen Hwayoung?

Dunno man, I have a hard time hating on Hwayoung. The boy cut works for me. And those eyes! *looks at avatar* ...I definitely have a type.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
you say you think hwayoung is better than eunjung then you go and post a pretty good pic of her and follow it up with a reallllllly bad one :(

Oreoleo

you say you think hwayoung is better than eunjung then you go and post a pretty good pic of her and follow it up with a reallllllly bad one :(

Hey I don't have a list of tumblrs to grab pics from like some of you in here. I just hit google images and posted the first ones that weren't Hwanip or her with long hair :(

luso

T-ara about their lineup change:

“We were at first, very surprised to hear the sudden line up changes,” the girls said.

“All of us members felt [the addition of new members] would be the right thing to do, if it was going to be advantageous for us as a group,” leader Soyeon said.

Fellow member Eunjung added, “If it is a way for us to show you a more mature side of our group, then we not only accept, but are determined to work harder and reveal a more improved side of ourselves.”

This is a political correct statement, by the book/script - introduction, body and a neat conclusion - but it couldn't be another way...

Biscuits

Not sure if any of you guys saw this yet but we got translated to some Korean website to see how American's reacted to the SNSD Letterman performance

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469754
Weird, but not unexpected.

So how is DramaFever legal enough for hulu to host their stuff? I highly doubt that they'd have all of the licensing figured out. Of course we don't get hulu here so I have no idea of how it works, lol.

Weird, but not unexpected.

So how is DramaFever legal enough for hulu to host their stuff? I highly doubt that they'd have all of the licensing figured out. Of course we don't get hulu here so I have no idea of how it works, lol.
Wiki says they have licenses from the 3 major Korean networks for US and Canada. Seems legal enough to me.

Alta1r

Hahaha damn am I really alone on this? Eunjung gets that little smirk on her face with her ugly smile lines and it looks so baaaad. She also resembles an unattractive girl I went to high school with so maybe there is a subconscious connection there.

Dunno man, I have a hard time hating on Hwayoung. The boy cut works for me. And those eyes! *looks at avatar* ...I definitely have a type.

Lol. Eunjung's just unfortunate to be on the same team as Hyomin, Jiyeon and Soyeon. She is like the Hyo of T-ara in that sense, an 8 surrounded by 9s and 10s (and one 5), but her personality on WGM bumps her up a couple spots by itself.

Alt, I am losing my mind. Your make-a-move strategy is looking better. Still bad, but better.

Lol. This is your real life Fany, Sal! At least until we have that kpopgaf reunion in Korea this summer.

JKTrix

There are subs on Giant.

B0sce.png
I was hopeful when you posted that, but no luck. Maybe it just doesn't like me, even on the first episode. Tried 3 browsers, doesn't give me any option to enable subtitles and there are none on by default. I would love to watch it there if it'd let me.
N99Oo.jpg

JKTrix

I'm gonna throw my hat in with the Eunjung supporters. There was that one person who had some issue with her cheeks, though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lol. Eunjung's just unfortunate to be on the same team as Hyomin, Jiyeon and Soyeon. She is like the Hyo of T-ara in that sense, an 8 surrounded by 9s and 10s (and one 5), but her personality on WGM bumps her up a couple spots by itself.
You should watch Mnet Scandal with Qri. It will make you like her more.

Biscuits

Salazar

LINK NOW!

Your PMs. Check them. Can I hook you up ? Alas, no.

Good move said:
The news that the indie band Busker Busker has boycotted the major networks is incorrect according to Mnet.

A staff member from Mnet spoke with OSEN on April 10th and said, “The news that they have boycotted appearing on television is false. The reason that they are not appearing is because they are focusing on their first concert which will be held in May.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom