• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free MGS 4 Demo with Every PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB1981

I know this thread will be either scoffed at or locked but a friend of mine who (yeah. yeah, I know) has ties to a certain major gaming publication has confirmed that Kojima's upcoming TGS demo of MGS 4 will come preinstalled on every PS3 unit this holiday. Not only that, but the 60gb unit will also include 720p/1080p trailers of Warhawk, Killzone (TGS version) and FF XIII.

MGS 4 will also be supporting DD 7.1

Believe.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
BELIEVE.

Yeah, if it is included, holy hell...but I really am not sure about the veracity.

Kangu

Banned
I scoff at your thread.

If true though, then MGS4 is way ahead of schedule compared to MGS2. Which seems unlikely somehow.

Zeed

Banned
JB1981 said:
a friend of mine who (yeah. yeah, I know) has ties to a certain major gaming publication
So you know someone who knows someone at a gaming publication who heard about this from Konami?

JB1981

Seriously. I'm not the kind of guy who would make a blatantly false thread like this. Please do not close it. This comes from a very good source. I believe come PS3 launch (or in the coming months with some new announcements) that I will be vindicated and you guys will have to eat crow.

JB1981 said:
I know this thread will be either scoffed at or locked but a friend of mine who (yeah. yeah, I know) has ties to a certain major gaming publication has confirmed that Kojima's upcoming TGS demo of MGS 4 will come preinstalled on every PS3 unit this holiday. Not only that, but the 60gb unit will also include 720p/1080p trailers of Warhawk, Killzone (TGS version) and FF XIII.

MGS 4 will also be supporting DD 7.1

Believe.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY?!

GhaleonEB

Zyid said:
So you know someone who knows someone at a gaming publication who heard about this from Konami?
And now he's sharing it with us! Imagine explaining it to someone else - I heard on GAF that some guy that heard it from someone who works for a magazine that heard a rumor from Konami that MGS4 demo is packed in!

JB1981

Red Blaster said:
You penis.

Please give it some time. I assure you I would not try and mislead you guys like this. Like I said, I'm just not that kind of guy. I know this sounds like just another Attention Whore-type thread but it's not. Wait until I'm vindicated at this year's TGS.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Only the 60 Gig one. The 20 gig one is too small for a single demo and short movies. For this reason alone, I believe.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Somebody remind me of this when PS3 releases so I can

1) nuke this guy's account Fishie-style or
2) give him the greatest tag ever given

Until then, LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom