• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I didn't know Crysis is coming to Wii

Sadist

And neither did you. Its sounds like a mistake, but I never heard of the "Maximum Edition".

http://gamefront.de/

348rqjt.jpg

Thoughts?

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
It's an error, Crysis: Maximum Edition is a combination of Crysis and Crysis:Warhead & Crysis Wars in one package. It is 100% PC only.
dasupremeone said:
Maximum Edition includes Crysis, Crysis Warhead, and Crysis Wars in one neat little package. For PC only
Oh arse.

Mrbob

Die Sims 3? :lol

Crysis Maximum edition coming out for the pc in may.

It crysis, warhead, and crysis wars in one package.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
What if you linked two Wii's in SLI/Crossfire? What kinda framerates can you expect(THAT's FOUR GC's!!)

I might actually enjoy Crysis if I could play it with the wiimote. Im talking designed for it, not the wiimote pc hack. Im sure it wouldnt be done properly if it were developed for the wii, so its a blessing that it isnt coming I suppose.

Mamesj

Banned
abstract alien said:
I might actually enjoy Crysis if I could play it with the wiimote. Im talking designed for it, not the wiimote pc hack. Im sure it wouldnt be done properly if it were developed for the wii, so its a blessing that it isnt coming I suppose.

yeah, except no

Mamesj said:
yeah, except no
Ummm...
abstract alien said:
...seems like I agree with you...

Jaagen

I wonder how Crysis Wii would have looked. Clearly, it couldn't have been worse than FarCry Wii, right?

Mamesj

Banned
abstract alien said:
Ummm...

...seems like I agree with you...

It sounds like you're saying you didn't like Crysis with mouse+kb controls, but think it would be more fun with Wii controls designed from the ground up. I don't think it would be that much better of a game with wii controls, no matter how well implemented.

Mamesj said:
It sounds like you're saying you didn't like Crysis with mouse+kb controls, but think it would be more fun with Wii controls designed from the ground up. I don't think it would be that much better of a game with wii controls, no matter how well implemented.
Well, I would like it more with full analog + full wiimote control(pointer + minor motion). That said, Im agree with you because who ever put it on the wii would probably butcher the game, so let it continue to have its accomplishments on pc. No point in burning the franchise with a terrible wii adaptation.

See

This is kid of off topic, but since all you Crysis fans are here. Would I be able to play Warhead if my pc falls below the minimum requirements of the original Crysis?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
See said:
This is kid of off topic, but since all you Crysis fans are here. Would I be able to play Warhead if my pc falls below the minimum requirements of the original Crysis?
No. :(

Top Bottom