• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google Giving Mystery Gift For Those That Found 151 Pokemon on Maps April Fools

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Android Police

nexusae0_2014-04-30-01_22_11-Pokemon-Master-Rewards_thumb.png

Google will take 4-6 weeks to ship out the mysterious gifts, so it's definitely a physical thing headed to your door. Let us know what it is, if you managed to snag all 151.

RuGalz

damn I had the feeling something like this would happen, too bad I completely forgot to go back and finish it.

Sigma722

Ugh. I got 150, could not for the life of me find Mew, cleared the cache, which in turn apparently cleared my history of ever catching any pokemon. This is rough.

LAA

Damn, wish I did this. I did a few...
I wonder what the prize will be.. Guessing a Pokeball...or something along those lines, ha ha.

Hrmm..I sure found all 151 but haven't received any sort of email or notification about this on the account linked to my GMaps app. I wonder how this works.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Am I just a bad person or a really bad person that I was noticeably a bit glad when I saw how many people got only 150/151?

coldzero2006

Neo Member
I wonder if this is US only as I got all 151 and haven't had the notification....yet....(I did take screenshots at the time for 150/150 and pokedex complete to post on social media) I had a feeling at the time that they would reward people who completed this, they just seemed to be promoting it rather a lot for just an April Fools joke.

mclem

Shit, I don't remember where I found my Mew!

Edit: Yay, I screenshotted it at the time! -3.05417, -50.44922

Top Bottom