• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed VITA screenshots.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
0jnsi.jpg
AD8WE.jpg
l4FiQ.jpg

More apearing on Sonic fansites and forums, such as The Sonic Stadium's portable version thread.

The game is out in Europe, by the way (PSN download is 1.5GB).

By having this thread show up on NeoGAF New Threads' twitter feed, I've already done more than SEGA to promote the game.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Looks great. I'm still torn between the Steam version, and the Vita version. Who doesn't want TF characters in a racing game?!

The colors look like they pop more here than in the Wii U version, which already looked super nice. Totally getting it.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
By having this thread show up on NeoGAF New Threads' twitter feed, I've already done more than SEGA to promote the game.
That's an accidental powerful marketing tool that I never considered. And all of us can harness it!

Well, some of us. Sorry Chickdigger. ^_^

Skyzard

Banned
Just beautiful - especially dat water

Sumo did a great job on every platform it seems

Not as nice on all levels unfortunately.

Looks quite good overall though. Just curious about that framerate like Takao mentioned.

Not putting up with potential dips anymore when I'm paying full-price basically.

Hopefully a very well recorded video will show up soon on youtube..

Berordn

Looks kind of flat and bland to me, but I guess that's just having the console versions to compare it to. The real test is how it looks in motion and I haven't seen that yet.

I probably won't double dip unless it eventually supports cross-version saves. I spent enough time unlocking everything on the PS3.

Takao

Banned
The only screenshots of the 3DS version are incredibly compressed, lol. Even worse than Vita's compression.

Bought my retail copy today, problem is the included Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay code is invalid - already soured my impression of this version :/

TimmiT

Oh dear, seems like Sumo forgot to implement half of the d-pad controls. Can't control my vehicle during an all-star move, can't shoot power-ups backwards with the d-pad, can't shoot the Blowfish power-up forward with the d-pad either. This all can be done with the left stick though.

Also, the game has been removed from the European PSN, seems like they sold it too early.

Very excited to see the game looking good. I preordered this on Vita, a few weeks back. Too bad it releases later - 12/18 in the US. Can't wait!

Skyzard

Banned
Almost went for it - although the d-pad issues ..... guess I can wait till friday. (not that I expect them to be fixed by then, but who knows)..

There is supposed to be a 100mb patch iirc TimmiT, are you sure you updated?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Word is 30 with dips in some specific track areas - which I hope can be patched out in the future.

OctoWara289

Neo Member
Those 3DS screenshots are super blurry. However, I don't think they look THAT bad. The Vita screens DO look bright and crisp though.

Top Bottom