• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Source 2 and Left 4 Dead 3 accidentally confirmed by Valve tour group of dev floor

Eusis

Wonder if they'll mix it up more for L4D3. It's kind of like the FPS equivalent of an arcade brawler as is, and that's why I've ultimately become before/apathetic about the series. Something a bit deeper would interest me much more.

Man people are going to be pissed this isn't HL3. Or they'll twist it into HL3 teasting anyway.

blamite

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

For real though that's cool and I will probably play it a bunch.

Moa

6f6.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I would smash and bang an L4D3, but I do wonder if it could be another game that they're just calling that as a joke, like Ricochet 2.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
This would be really horrendous news so I guess I can only hope it is some elaborate ruse or that "L4D3" is still a code name for something more interesting.

Good. Can't wait.

I went and played through L4D1 with my girlfriend a few weeks ago because I figured it'd be an easy/simple FPS for her. We both had a blast even playing on easy. Such a great game.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
It's been pretty obvious L4D3 will be their next game since the email group leak. Anyone hoping for a surprise HL3 was delusional after that.

Top Bottom