• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Blaze puts Tomi Lahren show on hold after she voiced 'pro-choice' stance

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I am laughing and crying for two reasons apiece.

That's four emotions right now.

LotusHD

Banned
Me right now:

Rr6o2TX.gif

Makonero

HOW DARE YOU STEP OUT OF LINE EVEN AN INCH

WE'RE REPUBLICANS DAMMIT

REPEAT AFTER ME:

PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY
PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY
PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY

NYR

I read she is a giant diva and everyone she works with hates her. Rumor is she has gotten big enough to go where ever she wants.

Wait, she got fired for voicing a """liberal""" opinion? Are you serious?

As one of her twitter critics mentioned, she pointed out that it was logically inconsistent to ask for small government and then try to legislate on women's bodies.

She shouldna gone and done that.

"I am pro-choice, and here's why," Lahren said. "I am ... someone that loves the Constitution, I am someone that's for limited government, so I can't sit here and be a hypocrite and say I'm for limited government but I think that the government should decide what women do with their bodies.

"I can sit here and say that as a Republican, and I can say, you know what, I'm for limited government so stay out of my guns and you can stay out of my body as well," she said.

I mean, that...actually makes sense.

Which is probably why conservatives are losing their shit.

tbm24

All the things she said and this gets her in trouble
To Republicans, being Pro Choice mAkes you complicit in baby genocide. It's not surprising she's being tarred and feathered for wanting respect for her bodily choices. Wonder if it'll make her think twice for minorities wanting respect for their right to live.

NYR

she is going to parlay this bullshit into a career at Fox or some other cable news network.
She has hammered the mainstream media so going to Fox News would kill off a lot of her supporters. My money is on Alex Jones.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
She'll just do what other tryhard conservative shitheads do and go on Patreon to fund her Facebook videos.

Sou Da

She's likely spending hours upon hours trying to figure out how redirect this negative energy to attacking liberals.

EDIT: Or a Youtube Career funded by Patreon with crossover from the Sargon crowd, yeah.

To Republicans, being Pro Choice mAkes you complicit in baby genocide. It's not surprising she's being tarred and feathered for wanting respect for her bodily choices. Wonder if it'll make her think twice for minorities wanting respect for their right to live.

There's not enough money in that.

Maxim726X

She'll just do what other tryhard conservative shitheads do and go on Patreon to fund her Facebook videos.

If Colin can get 27k a month...

I shudder to think of what she would get. Why even bother working for a network? Once you've made a name for yourself like she has, just go solo and make a killing.

Wait, she got fired for voicing a """liberal""" opinion? Are you serious?
Tbf, her justification is conservative in political nature. Republicans are only "pro-life" because it's their Christan values not political values. If you are for limited government, you SHOULD be against laws dictating what you can or can't do to your body. But when are Republicans known to be the logical ones of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom