• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm looking at my bank statement and can't figure out what PTB WD is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JavaMava

I look at the date and it says last Monday. I didn't buy any thing last Monday. I can't even think of a subscription I've got going that would take it. What ever it is, it cost me $22. Any ideas?

$20 ATM wd done over the weekend. they charged u $2 for using an ATM that's not your bank's... anything done on a weekend day gets atuomatically dated to the next business day. yw.

maynerd

Banned
Beavertown said:
High stakes game, huh?

Reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld when kramer is talking about using a money clip instead of a wallet and he says something like

"you see you take your money and you put your big bills on the outside" then seinfeld says "that's a five".

I dunno why but I love that bit.

Costanza

Banned
maynerd said:
Reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld when kramer is talking about using a money clip instead of a wallet and he says something like

"you see you take your money and you put your big bills on the outside" then seinfeld says "that's a five".

I dunno why but I love that bit.
:lol
might be my favorite bit in the whole series. gets me every single time.

maynerd

Banned
Found the actual quote. :)

KRAMER: Nobody carries wallets anymore. I mean, they went out with powdered wigs. Yeah, see here's what you need. Just a couple of cards and your bankroll. See, keep the big bills on the outside.

JERRY: That's a five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom