• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

MayMay

Banned
UGGGGGGGH ITS THE CHEATER

FILTHY CHEATER

GET HIM

Hixx don't even start lol

I told you over a month ago "hey, btw, I might actually get banned I fucked up" and explained the whole thing -- and then when I actually did get banned a month later (on the day the sale ended because fuck you Valve) you come in here with your fucking friends and act like I've been cheating like crazy.

cHinzo

2177B0406F3DA8B720A49CCF4A813705E62EEA05

Took a while, but finally dropped another 40k bomb (I know low rank but still) in a 4 vs 5 game win. :D
Yeah u are seeing that right, that wasn't Dust2...

Applebite

Matchups are up.

My predictions for winners are: Penta, FaZe, NaVi, IMT, C9, G2, SK, and then I think VP vs. Fnatic is a 50/50.

I don't think Aizy is working well in the North lineup, FaZe should be hungry after the upset, S1mple > Electronic, Vega are too inexperienced, Big are too inconsistent, Gambit is good but G2 are (on most days) on a different level and history shows that SK is too unrelenting for Astralis to handle. VP and Fnatic are just kind of a mess. Sometimes you get a glimpse of their prime coming through but idk. I'm leaning slightly towards Fnatic on this one, even if I think it's a 50/50.

cHinzo

Mygod these matchups. Of course Astralis needs to play fcking SK again. -_-

C9 can legit go 2-0 pretty easily. This is gonna be fun.

cHinzo

Mouz going out in groups yet again (._. )
As is tradition. �� At least they can win tomorrow if they lose against Faze today, since those other 0-2 teams aren't that great. Imagine Na'Vi losing today and Mouz getting matched up against them tomorrow. ��

Pretty happy Astralis managed to prevail against Immortals yesterday. Their reward: play SK.
Also got my first drop this major: an Overpass case. ��

Edit: oh shit Mouz is playing well!

Glad Mouz won, would prefer both teams to make playoffs and feel Faze have a much better chance at the reverse sweep. Plus I might finally get to wear my mouz hoodie at an event they make playoffs :D

Edit - has Niko ever made it out of groups? He deserves it ffs

Hixx

vega are awful.

They are so bad I was actually wanting Immortals, a team I dislike, to fucking kick their shit in.

lazerfox

What the hell. I just saw Cloud 9 plays against BIG while SK has to play Astralis. That's just idiotic.

The swiss system is only good if there is proper seeding.

He fits nicely with the other problem, Kio. 🤔
NV actually won with Kio, mouz wasn't even NA tier with Niko but are now going toe to toe against EU teams

Kind of a big difference

BIG is gonna win the major. Everyone else too busy with their gentlemen agreements, gob b trying to get 500k

lazerfox

What a shit show this major has been so far. I liked the production quality PGL had in previous tournaments but they really dropped the ball now.

sanstesy

yeah a major has never been this bad which is insane when the game has been out for 5 years now.

great mixture of a unexperienced organiser and an oblivious developer creating a shitshow

gUs5GKh.png

Stewie is not supposed to be on his phone because his match is still "ongoing". Sounds like an utter shit show. Playing on integrated graphics is amazing

How did they play 2/3rds of a match without realizing he was on integrated? I feel like that's something you should pick up on pretty quickly. Like, "hey, is this sluggish for anyone else?"

How did they play 2/3rds of a match without realizing he was on integrated? I feel like that's something you should pick up on pretty quickly. Like, "hey, is this sluggish for anyone else?"

i'm assuming he didn't check the settings but i'm sure he would have brought up the FPS at some point. I would hope so at least.

Applebite

There's a lot of back and forth about what happened but I think most people can agree that the multiple technical difficulties and the jump bug have taken a lot of the air out of this tournament. Hope they can get their shit together for the rest of the matches.

Top Bottom