• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
xS1eEbl.png

Thanks a bunch!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Could someone avatar-ize Trunks from this image, preferably with a transparent background?

Coreda

Holy moly, I had no idea it was too big! I figured if I didn't get an error the size should be fine. Also would never have guessed that uploading an image that's too big would have an impact on the transparancy.

This had been bothering me for way too long, I can not believe it was as simple as the size. Thanks a lot!

It's also in the OP ;)

Thanks to DiipuSurotu's suggestion added NoelShack.com to the list of recommended image hosts. Appears to be decent and includes support for some image formats not typically supported by most image hosts.

I'll also quote this from another thread for those using Imgur and wanting a quicker method of posting to GAF:

This is what I use for Imgur uploads (apart from also using Abload):

imageuploaderdemosnjd4.gif

Image Uploader. Adds context menu upload for single/multiple files, complete with BBCode formatting auto addition. Portable version available.

Mentioned in the avatar OT but didn't add it to the OP since it requires a tiny addition to get it working with Imgur after an API change last year and the author hasn't updated it to include the fix available. Follow these steps to get Imgur support working with it again.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I know I just asked for one, but for future use or to give to someone else, could someone make a transparent version of Link in the bottom panel without the text?

17264179_1418359984877490_6905458658137475835_n.jpg

Tizoc

Could someone make me an avatar of Voltron from this image please? Keep the glowing eye gleam sfx in the vatar if possible.

jS1XQpJ.jpg

Thanks in advance

Dantrist

Can anyone make this a transparent icon? It'd be much appreciated. :D

UhMF6j5.jpg

I made it transparant, but it loses a lot of detail at this size.
In case it helps here's the full size image made transparant.
Actually it's 900x900 pixels instead of 1000x1000, because at that size Imgur automatically converted the image from PNG to JPG, thus losing its transparancy, but whatever.
You might want to make an avatar using only a section of this image.

I made it transparant, but it loses a lot of detail at this size.

In case it helps here's the full size image made transparant.
Actually it's 900x900 pixels instead of 1000x1000, because at that size Imgur automatically converted the image from PNG to JPG, thus losing its transparancy, but whatever.
You might want to make an avatar using only a section of this image.
Thank you!!! :D

Madness

4TpiidW.jpg

The entire armor and helmet please but with the background removed ie transparent. Or maybe see if you can do one with like one inch arond the helmet to keep the flare, how it looks etc.Might be tough with the sun flare at the one point. Thank you to anyone who attempts.

Zackat

4TpiidW.jpg

The entire armor and helmet please but with the background removed ie transparent. Or maybe see if you can do one with like one inch arond the helmet to keep the flare, how it looks etc.Might be tough with the sun flare at the one point. Thank you to anyone who attempts.

real talk, I did this for someone mooonths ago and they never picked it up. so how is this?

GSZ5dyH.png

I know the armor in the shoulder is cut off, but maybe it will suit you. If not, I can mess with one later.

Madness

real talk, I did this for someone mooonths ago and they never picked it up. so how is this?

GSZ5dyH.png

I know the armor in the shoulder is cut off, but maybe it will suit you. If not, I can mess with one later.

Will use this now. Wouldn't mind if you did an overall one later whenever you are bored, free, but I am extremelt grateful for this. Thank you.

Top Bottom