• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First dessert (off-screen) gameplay footage of Uncharted 3

2vsmanc.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Face it guys, this is gonna rape your precious Gears of War.

edit: Look at the highest rated Youtube comment before quoting me :p

Kusagari

Yoshichan said:
Face it guys, this is gonna rape your precious Gears of War.

edit: Look at the highest rated Youtube comment before quoting me :p

Does this game have a horribly overpowered sawed off?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Calcaneus said:
You've been reading the youtube comments too, huh?
Yep, I can officially say that I've become dumber after reading that.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I promised myself I won't see anymore footage of this game, but I'm so tempted to see that video right now lol.

Holy crap. Knock this up to native 1080p with some added AA and it would look as good, if not better, than any PC game out there right now. Five year old tech...wow!

What's with the Fade to white? is that's what's gonna happen when you wander in the wrong direction in the desert?

Lame.... I was hoping for ND to come up with some ingenious solution to that.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
PS3 via ND showing a powerhouse visual splendor again with UC. Damn that looked insane for a console game.

Grisby

Man, if only ND had went with their original vision. We could have been shooting orcs or some crazy shit in a desert-forest fantasy setting.

Aguirre

Metalmurphy said:
What's with the Fade to white? is that's what's gonna happen when you wander in the wrong direction in the desert?

Lame.... I was hoping for ND to come up with some ingenious solution to that.
like what? sand sharks? you just see fins then boom you're shark fodder. there is no real clever solution to going in the wrong direction really...

interestingly, the phrase 'just deserts' is NOT 'just desserts'. it's spelt like the Uncharted desert, but it's a different word, pronounced like the yummy treat that means 'a reward or punishment that is deserved'.

the more you know...

Heavy said:
Holy crap. Knock this up to native 1080p with some added AA and it would look as good, if not better, than any PC game out there right now. Five year old tech...wow!

Come on man. It looks great but lets not go psycho, mmkay?

Top Bottom