• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge Preview: Monster Hunter 3G coming to the West - Q3 in EU, TBA in NA

matmanx1

If we (NA) get it I will buy it and play it. Knowing NOA though it will never see the light of day here in the US and my region locked (BLEHHH) 3DS will never know the joy of Monster Hunter.

If we (NA) get it I will buy it and play it. Knowing NOA though it will never see the light of day here in the US and my region locked (BLEHHH) 3DS will never know the joy of Monster Hunter.

Its not a nintendo game folks. How can they be blamed for that? Sure they helped market Tri, but they didnt publish it.

And it is totally fucking coming here.

Kyon

Banned
^^^ Sis you know Hammer and Bows>>>>> The Holy weapons that slay the weak lessors

Why does everyone think this is a Nintendo game?......... CH....

I thought Nintendo was the one that did Tri's localization. Either way, I'm pretty sure Nintendo's the reason it is coming to the west.

Otherwise Capcom would leave it in Japan. :p

When it comes, it will be the time for me to get a 3DS.

Kyon

Banned
I thought Nintendo was the one that did Tri's localization. Either way, I'm pretty sure Nintendo's the reason it is coming to the west.

Otherwise Capcom would leave it in Japan. :p

When it comes, it will be the time for me to get a 3DS.

This is a rumor lol

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Is this a dedicated Monster Hunter's seal of approval? :p

it most certainly is - i'm on at the early stages of 3G but it's spectacularly awesome.

But then again - i've been on board the MH fanboy bandwagon for a long while now.

no online will be a no buy for me

As long as I should be able to achieve all weapons and armour-sets playing single-player only, honestly I don't bother that much about on-line.

What annoyed me in MHTri was that one had necessarily to play on-line in order to pick the rarest minerals and stuff - let alone the online-exclusive missions, I hope this time around they are going to keep the game more well balanced on the single-player mode.

Peru

Great news.. all the 'confirmations' from magazines, even official ones, just suggest that we'll get the date on one of the upcoming game shows. It's one of my favorite single player series ever now, and I'd like to see more western iterations on both the 3DS and Vita, for handheld victory.

Proven

I've got enough friends living nearby that I can cajole into playing this. If all these rumours coming out at once come to fruition, I'll get a 3DS for this game.

Asparagus

Anyone who's constantly priaising Nintendo of Europe for being the best version of Nintendo really hasn't used Nintendo consoles for a long time or is not from Europe.

NoE had constant delays on games such as Brawl, flat out not releasing a giant amount of games from the NES-Current era and other than Xenoblade and The Last Story I can't really look at them as a good company in the slightest.

Them were dark days :( They have been pretty good this gen overall though, hopefully that continues.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I saw this extract few days ago on one of the nintendo banned site.
It's just a rumor, but as European 3ds owner I hope to be able to play it as soon as possible.

Top Bottom