• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, 9/6 at 2pm CT on Posertsandtoys: Ken Taylor leftovers/APs.

ouo93EG.jpg
24″ x 24″ screenprint. Numbered edition of 1000, $50

18″ x 24″ screenprint. Numbered Artist Edition of 70, $40

LaneDS

15% on Andy Kehoe's store until 9/30. Use code PRISMATIC15.

Edit: LaneDS I'm sure you saw that there's two for sale on EB, right? No luck with the other dude?

Yeah, I messaged him months back and I think the message is still in the outbox, so that guy is seemingly inactive now. I am going to take b3b0p's advice and try posting in the EB forums in the near future, likely after the other guy's ridiculous listing (hopefully) goes away.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, 9/7 on Mondo:

Night Of The Living Dead by Gary Pullin. 18" x 24" screen print with Glow-in-the-Dark inks. Numbered edition of 175, $45

Night Of The Living Dead (Variant) by Gary Pullin. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 100, $65

Yes, please.

IronRinn

Yeah, I messaged him months back and I think the message is still in the outbox, so that guy is seemingly inactive now. I am going to take b3b0p's advice and try posting in the EB forums in the near future, likely after the other guy's ridiculous listing (hopefully) goes away.
That listing will stay up forever. If you put up an ISO thread, people will know that dude is insane.

b3b0p

Did you add to your EB want list? That almost always works for me.

LaneDS

Did you add to your EB want list? That almost always works for me.

I've had it there for a few years, yeah. I also made the mistake of looking back through my alert e-mails and see that I've missed a few opportunities I should have gone for (but I was in heavy loan repayment mode for a while there).

Good luck.
Are you a member of the Facebook group "Mondo Trader"? They have the subgroup "MT Marketplace". Try your luck with an ISO post there.

I am not, but I guess I should be. So far my EB ISO forum post hasn't gotten any traction, but might bump it with a higher offer (which I'm flexible on, and maybe should be more clear about in the post) or something like that.

Thanks all, appreciate the support! Was half supported/half eviscerated in the MM fan group for describing my experience with the non-responding EB seller (who was, uh, apparently also in that group).

IronRinn

Today, Friday, September 8th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

"The Good Plague Doctor" by Joey Feldman. 12" x 9" letterpress. Signed, embossed, & hand-numbered edition of 10. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity, $65

IronRinn

Today, Friday, September 8th at 10am PST in his shop: "The Fish Gatherer" by Aron Weisenfeld.

19" x 15" (Image is 12" x 9") etching. Signed, numbered, and embossed edition size of 35 with COA, $275 (Includes shipping in the US, International shipping is $15)

Also today at 10am PST on Static Medium: "Bonny Doon" by Aron Weisenfeld.

15" x 21.5" giclée print. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $95

IronRinn

Friday, September 15th at 10am PST on Thinkspace Gallery: "I'll Love You Till the End of the World" by Josh Keyes.

224c4ae9-f2dd-4de4-a2ec-d356ed48ad52.jpg

16" x 25.5" giclee print. Hand-signed, numbered and titled edition of 300, $250

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, September 12th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

Homer the Great by Florey. 18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 200, $50 (Also available simultaneously on Dark Ink Art.)

"Tweek and Craig" by Nan Lawson. 8" x 10" giclee print. Numbered edition of 75, $25

"Tweek and Craig" (Yaoi Variant) by Nan Lawson. 8" x 10" giclee print. Numbered edition of 35, $35

b3b0p

I like almost all the Bottleneck/Dark Ink The Simpson's prints. I'm tempted to get that Homer and that Krusty Land at Dark Ink.

IronRinn

Friday, September 15th at 12pm PDT on Cyclops Print Works:

"Duel at Dawn" by Tom Whalen. 12″ x 24″, 6 color screen print with varnish finish. Numbered edition of 295, $53.19

"I'm Falling for a Very Long Time Into a Pit" by Craig Foster. 18″ x 24″, 4 color screen print with split-fountain and with varnish layer. Numbered edition of 95, $40

Piper by JC Richard. 27.75″ x 11″, 14 color screen print with varnish layer. Numbered edition of 250, $65

Cars 3 by Tom Whalen. 24″ x 36″, 12 color screen print with varnish layer. Numbered edition of 150, $65

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Three hundred, ninety five fucking dollars!

If he does one for The Shape of Water and charges that much I'mma be pissed.

Yeah, really hoping there's a Shape of Water timed at, say, $150-200 vs this.

Tomorrow, Thursday, September 14th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

"Gothic" by Tomer Hanuka. 17" x 22" giclée. Numbered edition of 150, $45

All-Star Batman #7 by Tula Lotay. 16" x 24" giclée. Numbered edition of 100, $45

got the lotay print, i really like that and I dont have anything batman yet anyway

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Friday, September 15th at 12pm CT on Mondo: Over the Garden Wall by Sam Wolfe Connelly and George Bletsis.

18" x 24" screen print,. Numbered edition of 275, $45

24" x 18" screen print. Numbered edition of 225, $45

They're also releasing a second run of the "For Sara" cassette.

Does anyone have a rough estimate how much it would cost to get a custom cut mat done?

I got a new Disney art print from the Parks of Epcot Concept Art, and it's just an awkward size.

The print itself is 20x16in but the artwork only takes up 15 3/4 x 10 in

I can easily plop it into a 20x16 frame, but I want to get a mat cut so there isn't a huge white border around the print.

IronRinn

Picked up the Bletsis. Been hoping for a good OtGW print. Kind of disappointed with the Connelly even though the mood is on point.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Picked up the Bletsis. Been hoping for a good OtGW print. Kind of disappointed with the Connelly even though the mood is on point.

I think you made the better choice. The font on the Connelly is awful, I know horror is his thing but c'mon, man.

Gengahrrr

Didn't see these posted. Apologies if they already were somewhere. The Red Death variant is already sold out at this time.

Phantom City Creative, Phantom of the Opera

PCC_LC_POSTER_1b.jpg

(MAIN)12x36" screen print. Signed and numbered limited edition of 75 . Printed by D&L Screen Printing. $45

PCC_LC_POSTER_2b.jpg

(variant)" 12x36" screen print. Signed and numbered limited edition of 50. Printed by D&L Screen Printing. $65

b3b0p

I'd like to propose a commission.

I'm watching [0] Classic Gaming Quarterly: Nintendo Power issue #1 (at 10:37 in the linked video).

I would like or at least suggest getting a commission for an inspired or redo of the Super Mario Sports Festival pages from Nintendo Power issue #1 or even something similar (maybe not even sports related). Unless of course someone has already done this?

No idea how to get this started, but I'll start here by asking and wonder if anyone else is interested in something like this? I think it would be cool and fun to get one of our favorite artists to do something like this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[0] https://youtu.be/GOR58ZeNxUU?t=10m37s

Filthy Slug

I'd like to propose a commission.

I'm watching [0] Classic Gaming Quarterly: Nintendo Power issue #1 (at 10:37 in the linked video).

I would like or at least suggest getting a commission for an inspired or redo of the Super Mario Sports Festival pages from Nintendo Power issue #1 or even something similar (maybe not even sports related). Unless of course someone has already done this?

No idea how to get this started, but I'll start here by asking and wonder if anyone else is interested in something like this? I think it would be cool and fun to get one of our favorite artists to do something like this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[0] https://youtu.be/GOR58ZeNxUU?t=10m37s

I think that's cool as heck--offhand, I'd say somebody like Florey would be able to do a solid job working with that theme/style. Or maybe, like, Andrew Kolb, who definitely loves videogames.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Tuesday September 19th at 5pm UK time on Black Dragon Press and at a random time on Mondo: The Wind in the Willows by Peter Diamond.

UK Red Variant. 18" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 60, £50

US Sepia Variant. 18" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 40, £65

They're also selling Diamond's original ink drawing for his amazing Watership Down print for £650:

Trevelyan

Banned
I think that's cool as heck--offhand, I'd say somebody like Florey would be able to do a solid job working with that theme/style. Or maybe, like, Andrew Kolb, who definitely loves videogames.

Kolb would be easy to get on board with this, and his art style would lend itself well if you want something in the same vein. I've worked with Kolb on 3 private commissions in the past, and he's very very reasonable as far as $$ is concerned as well.

see5harp

One thing I've always wondered is why are there so many Phish and Avett Brothers prints? Are you just a fan of those particular bands?

b3b0p

Wow, people have already started to PM me about this. Seems there is some interest. I'm glad to read I'm not nuts in thinking that a 2017 redo by a contemporary pop culture artist would be dope. I'd love to hear from anyone else interested. I still have no idea how to get an artist involved or contacted or even how much that costs with the minimum number of promised payments.

Luderico

One thing I've always wondered is why are there so many Phish and Avett Brothers prints? Are you just a fan of those particular bands?

Because the bands or management commission them. Maybe a bandmember is a fan.
Would love to see other stuff but it is in the hands of the band.

Filthy Slug

Top Bottom