• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lijik said:
tumblr_lijpnfYdkO1qha5lao1_500.jpg

Haha, nicely played.

SteveWinwood said:
I want the whole story done like this!

"Good Ol Gregor Brown"

He did the whole thing. Shit, I have this in pring somewhere and haven't thought about it in years.

I think it was in Raw, the alt-comix anthology.

Around the same time i saw a much-less-polished Macbeth/Peanuts thing that was also hilarious. Lucy was Lady Macbeth, natch.

m3k

dog walker posting is the best thing ive seen today

im not about to shower in your foie gras money bags!

edit: im glad man comics was found, i love the evil popsicle thing lols

Chuckie

the chris said:

This looks both awesome and horrible.

Why did they kill their peanut-friend and eating him? Did he attack first? It seems that way considering one has an axe stuck in his head.

Edit: Wait... they are paler... are they Zombie-Peanuts?

Tence said:
This looks both awesome and horrible.

Why did they kill their peanut-friend and eating him? Did he attack first? It seems that way considering one has an axe stuck in his head.

Edit: Wait... they are paler... are they Zombie-Peanuts?

Zombie-Peanuts definitely.

OnPoint

Cosmic Bus said:
See, this is funny to me now because the entire photo is just a disaster in its purest form. It will stop being funny when someone insists on photoshopping a dumb meme all over it.

2z9d2kh.png

amidoinitrite?

smurfx said:
qn2nw1.jpg

don't know why but these guys thought this was a good idea.
"We can totally test out of summer school physics if we pull this off."

"But we wouldn't be in summer school physics if we could pull this off. I believe my uneasiness is completely understandable since we are the only people in summer school for physics in the history of high school."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom