• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

¡¡¡¡¡ Street Fighter 4 announced !!!!! (and Dark Void, and Lost Planet PS3, and more)

From GamesRadar:

Street Fighter 4
Development has just begun and the release of the game is more than a year away. No platforms are yet confirmed - a highly stylised animated concept trailer of Ryu and Ken fighting was shown, but no game footage.

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
A new character and new series starring a rookie lawyer. Phoenix Wright makes an appearance but is not the lead character. Made specifically for DS.

Lost Planet (PS3)
Avaialable early next year and will include all bonus characters from the PC version and extra downloadable content from the 360 version making it the complete package. Made possible with Blu-ray. 16 player online over the PSN.

Dark Void
A new sci-fi action-adventure IP. Trailer showed third-person and air-vehicle gameplay with a character wearing a steam punk jetpack, skydiving and landing in the cockpit of a gyroscopic aircraft, and then jumping and climbing through airbase fortesses.

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD (Xbox Live Arcade)
The game will feature a spectator mode and is scheduled for a 2008 while the team try and get zero lag for the online mode. Also features stat tracking and widescreen. Original music from Street Fighter 2 will be used, plus remixed versions of all those tunes.

Wii Love Golf
From the Everybody's Golf team comes a cutesy golf sim, that looks slightly more technical than the PlayStation versions. Players can fade or draw the ball by twisting the Wii-mote when taking a swing.

We'll have more from our man in London later.

Edit: Street Fighter IV Official Trailer | HD version on StreetFighterWorld

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!

shoplifter

bravo_hydrogen_bomb_15_megaton-wl.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is this shit true? If so; STREET FUCKING FIGHTER 4! YES!

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
It's real- Games Radar is reporting it and everything.

Dabanton

So nothing we didn't already guess

Lost Planet for PS3 is good news but would have preferred a sequel.

SF4 very good news please be 2D...

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice

WOOHOO! Not that there was ever much doubt, but... WOOHOO all the same.

A new character and new series starring a rookie lawyer. Phoenix Wright makes an appearance but is not the lead character. Made specifically for DS.

Yeah right. :lol

SFIV - nice.
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD (Xbox Live Arcade) - what? I thought this was coming to the PSN as well.
Lost Planet - huh. well, I wanted to play it and now I can.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN!
CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN!

Oh... BR-DVD Lost Planet comment = LOL. Good for PS3 owners though.

Well at least everyone will be able to see that Lost Planet really isn't worth the fuss.

Spectator mode is gonna be sweet in Super Turbo HD. I watch way more fighting game matches than I'll ever actually participate in.

theBishop

Banned
I want to play Lost Planet eventually, but I hope they aren't thinking of charging $60 for the PS3 version even if it does have added content.

I'd rather buy the 360 version off the bargain bin.

Top Bottom