• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quake Champions closed beta starts on April 6

KingKong

I don't know how much I can say but this game is a lot of fun and it more or less does feel like Quake 3. It needs a good amount of work and balancing though, but the core is almost there

Luq

Too bad there's an embargo, but still... without revealing too much - this game is way better than it should be. Pleasant surprise.

bee

Anyone having trouble d/ling the Bethesda launcher? Been trying since yesterday but no dice. Tried Waterfox and Chrome.

https://bethesda.net/en/dashboard

link at the top, worked fine for me on chrome

creating an account however doesn't, does this link work for anyone on any desktop browser? https://account.bethesda.net/en/login i can't load that on any pc i have, i eventually tried my phone with chrome and it worked first time?? currently downloading the beta piss takingly slowly

naib

Just tried signing up again with work email and got confirmation email. Didn't get that a week ago when I used my personal gmail. Tried again and nothing.

I think I've been waiting in vain..

:rage:

I got into the beta just a few hours ago.

Without really talking anything about the gameplay due to NDA...I think this game looks gorgeous and is really fun.

naib

So jelly.

If anyone has a spare key I'll pay it forward when one of mine come through. Signed up with two accounts.

Anyone successfully get a key w/ gmail account? I don't feel like that one is registered properly.

bee

can't really say a lot i guess but as a long term quake player this is a very good game, the bethesda launcher however is very very bad

>:)

Not sure what we can or cannot talk about (anything?), but like everyone says Quake is back!

pls don't sue

I have a key that I received during the first? weekend that was never redeemed, anyone interested? Not certain if it'll still work

Rhoc

got my key yesterday played some already. without saying too much because of the NDA , it's really fun!

Game seems fun, but I can barely get 60fps on 720p on a 2013 iMac. And I don't know about Quake on console... Guess I'll stick to Quake Live for now

DKL

Had I had an account, I probably would have gotten it since I saw the post right away, but still had to make stuff ;_;

Top Bottom