• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

So what would happen if some angry player who has pulled shit from gacha informed these things to officials and to Google / Apple?

"Hi I know game which is infected by bots"
"Their security is leaking"
"These bots are advertising botnets"
"Are you sure you want to keep such a game in your storefront"?
"Those bots & ads could potentially harm your store's other games"
"What would officials say"...

So yeah, its not a good thing at all. Iam expecting Emergency maintenance and shutting raid down early.

Seems I'm not getting into the top 10k again. Sitting just outside it and about to get a level up refresh but my OP allies count isn't quite bulky enough to handle 2 sets of 5 runs back to back especially when I'm having to use the Noctis' (Nocti? Its a weird plural) for the type o event.

By the way I tried Hippppunchers Rem since its the only one over 1k MAG on my list. Am I missing something? Was using dualcast thundaga/firaga etc and took a few goes to get the kill in the type o event. Is there a better spell I missed or is it a lack of chaining on my end?

Rixa

Seems I'm not getting into the top 10k again. Sitting just outside it and about to get a level up refresh but my OP allies count isn't quite bulky enough to handle 2 sets of 5 runs back to back especially when I'm having to use the Noctis' (Nocti? Its a weird plural) for the type o event.

By the way I tried Hippppunchers Rem since its the only one over 1k MAG on my list. Am I missing something? Was using dualcast thundaga/firaga etc and took a few goes to get the kill. Is there a better spell I missed or is it a lack of chaining on my end?

Don't run back to back, one orb is generated every 1h. Friendlist is refreshed every 4(?) hours. You may lose some points due to raid level dropping but its still better than losing points due to lower difficulty / dying in ELT.

Dandte

So what would happen if some angry player who has pulled shit from gacha informed these things to officials and to Google / Apple?

"Hi I know game which is infected by bots"
"Their security is leaking"
"These bots are advertising botnets"
"Are you sure you want to keep such a game in your storefront"?
"Those bots & ads could potentially harm your store's other games"
"What would officials say"...

So yeah, its not a good thing at all. Iam expecting Emergency maintenance and shutting raid down early.

Tim cook let the chef of uber get called in and grounded him personally because uber was taking gps data after the app was closed.

A high grossing app that promotes botnets...not as bad as what uber did but still...someone would get an angry mail.

By the way I tried Hippppunchers Rem since its the only one over 1k MAG on my list. Am I missing something? Was using dualcast thundaga/firaga etc and took a few goes to get the kill in the type o event. Is there a better spell I missed or is it a lack of chaining on my end?

They are weak to ice (which is odd, given the environmental cues). If you use double blizzaga, you will decimate everyone. My Rem is only at ~750 MAG, and a single blizzaga will kill almost everyone up to the final boss. Double blizzaga definitely does the trick because of the elemental chain. Generally speaking, it's better to do the same spell twice than two different spells.

For Type 0 if you are using someone's Rem, just cast a Blizzaga or D.C. Blizzaga if the MAG is lower. Mine can one shot everything with a single Blizz except last boss and the main rare monster. For those two use the Boomerang thing.

Ok that is odd! I was using Firaga for the first three and tried Thundaga for the two flying ones at the end and figured they just had no elemental weakness. The level does throw you off a bit XD

Good idea with not doing it back to back too. I kinda had to this time since I'm on the cusp of levelling up, but once I do I suppose I can just do a single run at a time while waiting on the friends to return.

Iceman829

Are we friends? I can switch back to sharing Noctis if that would help.

If we aren't friends drop your # and I'll remove someone who hasn't played in awhile. I usually just bladeblitz rounds 1-3 and warp break the last 2 for the event.

Rixa

Good idea with not doing it back to back too. I kinda had to this time since I'm on the cusp of levelling up, but once I do I suppose I can just do a single run at a time while waiting on the friends to return.

Iam swapping my Firion to something else later today or tomorrow.

Thus UDLR. IF you havent already done Bahamut ELT event trial, you can solo it with my Firion.

Doctor_No

Bots have invaded JP

Hilarious shit, emergency maintenance when?

Looks like they temporarily shut down the raids on JP. The bots look like an ad for a hack; 11 summons for 1 ticket. You have to give them your ID & password. Yikes.

I guess we won't see ranked raids for awhile until they figure this out. At least the Arena seems to be untouched.

If we aren't friends drop your # and I'll remove someone who hasn't played in awhile. I usually just bladeblitz rounds 1-3 and warp break the last 2 for the event.

Looks like we are! Thanks! That extra Noct will help. Gotta admit I feel kinda bad being of little use to people with my own leader though XD I'm actually getting tempted to stam refill my way to some TM's.

Iam swapping my Firion to something else later today or tomorrow.

Thus UDLR. IF you havent already done Bahamut ELT event trial, you can solo it with my Firion.

I've been meaning to try that actually. Should give me an idea of how much you can get from a character with a smart build. Right now my strats rely on deshell, regen and a wall of divine ruination.

Iceman829

Looks like we are! Thanks! That extra Noct will help. Gotta admit I feel kinda bad being of little use to people with my own leader though XD I'm actually getting tempted to stam refill my way to some TM's.

I've been meaning to try that actually. Should give me an idea of how much you can get from a character with a smart build. Right now my strats rely on deshell, regen and a wall of divine ruination.

Don't worry about it. We've all been there at some point. Just being a daily gifter is enough and if it's a MK event sharing a bonus unit helps. I didn't pull Noctis until the Easter event, so until then unless someone wanted one of my mages I knew everyone just used the top units. All of us that have been playing for a long time have a list of strong allies. We all just help each other.

Heres my video of King

Its a Shame that King doesnt have better abilities because his attack animation is so cool. Well. Unless you want to generate lots of LB crystals, you wont need king at All.

yup completely forgettable unit outside of being a cheap temporary dps slot filler with innate dual weild guns

very disappointing how little effort was put in but what do we expect from TYPE O

across

very disappointing how little effort was put in but what do we expect from TYPE O

I expect some comedic GL enhancements for all the Type-0 5* bases, actually. We already know Ace becomes good, but there's plenty of room to improve Rem (who is already pretty good in GL) and... well, maybe Queen can be, uhh... a good... hmm. What were we talking about?

I expect some comedic GL enhancements for all the Type-0 5* bases, actually. We already know Ace becomes good, but there's plenty of room to improve Rem (who is already pretty good in GL) and... well, maybe Queen can be, uhh... a good... hmm. What were we talking about?

queen would be very interesting with fixed dice i think

eggydoo

Haven't been running this event as much but I'm at 36 shinryus and only 1 mikazichu sighting thus far.

Curious to see who has the most mika sightings.

Haven't been running this event as much but I'm at 36 shinryus and only 1 mikazichu sighting thus far.

Curious to see who has the most mika sightings.

Up to 106 Shinryu kills, and still only 3 Mikazuchi. You know, I am cool with the double the NRG, double the currency setup they went to with this, but for fucks sake increase the spawn rate of the rare spawns at least a little bit to compensate less runs.

I'm sitting at 66 runs with 1 Mizu (which I got on my very first run of PRO without any bonus units) and 2 golden bombs. Horrible rate for me this time around.

Muku

Will have to look at my main account later.. but on my alt...

34 Shinryu
0 Mikazuchi
9 Golden Bombs

But wait, aren't Golden Bombs something that have shown up in other events too? I know I haven't seen that many on this account in this event.

Also haven't done runs for day. Not that that will change my counter.

Kouriozan

For this event my luck was awful, not surprising since both previous one were bad.

42/0/0, yep, and the 25 NRG a battle make it even worse.
Either they go back to 13 NRG or boost the rare ennemies encounter rate to about 10%

Syntsui

For this event my luck was awful, not surprising since both previous one were bad.

42/0/0, yep, and the 25 NRG a battle make it even worse.
Either they go back to 13 NRG or boost the rare ennemies encounter rate to about 10%
67 runs and only one of that bonus fucker. They did it, this is now the new worst event in the game so far. (not really the drops are decent, but these bonus rates are atrocious)

Rokuren

Looks like I'm 53 and 2. Getting that last one in my most recent run.

On the plus side looks like my Bahamut rank recovered; 18k

58 Shinryu, 5 Mikazuchi, ~10 Bombs.

8.6% for big bonus and 17% for the smaller bonus. Seems like an decent rate to me.

(By comparison, I had 178 Ultima Weapon and only 8 Nelapa).

evangd007

4.9 million Bahamut points, back to 21k ranking. I may yet get this 5% moogle.

So far just 3 bombs and 1 bonus mob on 69 runs, and I didn't bring Libra that run so I still have a big ? for that entry.

I've been throwing around some ideas on how to make Queen decent. They usually revolve around giving her free LB and/or LB gain+ in berserk mode so she can use Divine Judgement more often since that is the only thing in her kit that is chainable. Also make Divine Judgement heal all instead of just herself since that's what it did in the damn game. It would also help her identity as a hybrid.

Muku

So, since yesterday I did like... 30+ Raid summons and had a shit ton of Cactaur, I decided to finally get off my ass on my alt and break Firion's cap to 6*. With all the Cactaur managed to get him from 1 to 100. Not sure who I want to replace ultimately in my group right now, but trying to change it up a bit. I'm so bored.

I currently run, when no events and all -- Chizuru, CoD, Delita, Cupid Artemios, and Setzer. Setzer was a recent addition. He replaced the revolving door slot while I was trying to find someone who didn't suck. Currently working on potting him up once Delita and Cupid Artemios got done. Once he's finished thinking about Firion. Is there anything I should know about him to help beef him up (in regards to Firion)? I will work on a DW for him at some point, but premium TMs take a backseat vs my main account. Right now my only DWer is Delita. He's using Bahamut's Fang / Gungnir for event. Afterward he'll be going Gungnir/Gungnir. And Firion is currently using a Gungir as well. Been loving the Kains and TM Moogles.

Niahak

So, since yesterday I did like... 30+ Raid summons and had a shit ton of Cactaur, I decided to finally get off my ass on my alt and break Firion's cap to 6*. With all the Cactaur managed to get him from 1 to 100. Not sure who I want to replace ultimately in my group right now, but trying to change it up a bit. I'm so bored.

I currently run, when no events and all -- Chizuru, CoD, Delita, Cupid Artemios, and Setzer. Setzer was a recent addition. He replaced the revolving door slot while I was trying to find someone who didn't suck. Currently working on potting him up once Delita and Cupid Artemios got done. Once he's finished thinking about Firion. Is there anything I should know about him to help beef him up? I will work on a DW for him at some point, but premium TMs take a backseat vs my main account. Right now my only DWer is Delita. He's using Bahamut's Fang / Gungnir for event. Afterward he'll be going Gungnir/Gungnir. And Firion is currently using a Gungir as well. Been loving the Kains and TM Moogles.

Setzer gets a big ATK boost from equipping a throwing weapon, but his second slot can be pretty much anything (regretting a bit not grabbing the second dagger, personally, since it's great for him if you don't have enough DWs).

I'm not sure how to build a solo Setzer, seems like he is at his best if you have two so you can chain either Red Card (1-target) or Prismatic Flash (all enemies) with elemental weapons.

(I'm curious what others say, since I only recently got a couple Setzers and only 1 is maxed so far)

Muku

Setzer gets a big ATK boost from equipping a throwing weapon, but his second slot can be pretty much anything (regretting a bit not grabbing the second dagger, personally, since it's great for him if you don't have enough DWs).

I'm not sure how to build a solo Setzer, seems like he is at his best if you have two so you can chain either Red Card (1-target) or Prismatic Flash (all enemies) with elemental weapons.

(I'm curious what others say, since I only recently got a couple Setzers and only 1 is maxed so far)

Oh, forgot to mention what I have on Setzer. Currently using Battle Hoop (think thats the name) with Double Knife as secondary. Delita had been using the Knife but got a DW recently. When I noticed Setzer was better off with a throwing I found the Hoop in my inventory. I actually love Red Card, Prismatic Flash, and Gambling Attack or whatever it's called. Been enjoying the little bit of ATK pots I've given him so far. Noticed he's getting better. So I figure I'd truck along with potting him to max before I worry about Firion. Edited previous post in regards to asking about Firion to beef up, which is what I meant to ask about specifically. :) So far actually been enjoying Setzer.

By the way there was something I was meaning to ask. I'm up to the Veritas in the story now. Could probably take them at this point to be honest if I bring a good Orlandeau, but I'm wondering what's the best path to gear up my team in general. I know all the best gear will be in TM's but is there any worthwhile gear attained through the story that I'm missing out on by holding off?

For the most part I've just picked up what scraps have come my way and I've got some nice stuff like the Bahamut weapons and a stash of Draco Spikes and Gungnirs, but armor has been a completely different matter. Is there anything I should keep an eye out for to sort out my defensive side a bit?

Niahak

Oh, forgot to mention what I have on Setzer. Currently using Battle Hoop (think thats the name) with Double Knife as secondary. Delita had been using the Knife but got a DW recently. When I noticed Setzer was better off with a throwing I found the Hoop in my inventory. I actually love Red Card, Prismatic Flash, and Gambling Attack or whatever it's called. Been enjoying the little bit of ATK pots I've given him so far. Noticed he's getting better. So I figure I'd truck along with potting him to max before I worry about Firion. Edited previous post in regards to asking about Firion to beef up, which is what I meant to ask about specifically. :) So far actually been enjoying Setzer.

Oh, sorry! Misinterpreted what you wrote.

I haven't messed with Firion much but it looks like he gets varying bonuses kind of like Noctis according to weapon type. I've seen builds like Knuckles w/ Snow's TM along with Katana w/ Blade Mastery or Greatsword with GS mastery.

Muku

Oh, sorry! Misinterpreted what you wrote.

I haven't messed with Firion much but it looks like he gets varying bonuses kind of like Noctis according to weapon type. I've seen builds like Knuckles w/ Snow's TM along with Katana w/ Blade Mastery or Greatsword with GS mastery.

No worries! :) I like seeing talk about Setzer too. Kind of gives me ideas for him as well. I probably should go get that dumb Thorn mace on my alt finally. x_x Not sure why, but just though of that. Could give it to Cloud.

I haven't really messed with Firion seriously until now. His Killer passives are nice. I'm just wondering if he's more for that during events, or if he has a legit serious spot on a team. Mainly because I can't pull anything, I'm trying to get the most out of some possible other characters I may hvae overlooked.

I'll have to look into some TMs for him after I get an Excal for Delita. Excal has been my focus on my main and alt account recently. Need ... Excal...

tuffymon

By the way there was something I was meaning to ask. I'm up to the Veritas in the story now. Could probably take them at this point to be honest if I bring a good Orlandeau, but I'm wondering what's the best path to gear up my team in general. I know all the best gear will be in TM's but is there any worthwhile gear attained through the story that I'm missing out on by holding off?

For the most part I've just picked up what scraps have come my way and I've got some nice stuff like the Bahamut weapons and a stash of Draco Spikes and Gungnirs, but armor has been a completely different matter. Is there anything I should keep an eye out for to sort out my defensive side a bit?

Vault keys are hit and miss, you can find a few pieces of everything there, the newest notable (and probably too far atm for you) is dragon shield. I'd take a look and see if there's anything else.

Lyrian

Broke past the bots and got back to my old position in 5% moogle territory, where it looks like everyone in that range is still grinding out all of their orbs.

It's been a good week for stockpiling lapis, especially with the surprise free 250 from the FF3 re-run.

And then, tomorrow is new story expansion day.

Awww yisss...... ;)

Nikokuno

Just beat Bahamut and get the 5 units reward, my team was :
Y'stola
Luluka
Cecil with Dual Cast
Cloud of Darkness
And Hippo's Rem

Without high SPR it's kinda hard to tank even Megaflare, only Y'shtola could without defending when buffed.

Rem is too good, it's like Noctis tier kinda, tremendous MAG, high SPR, Dualcast, Revive...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Broke past the bots and got back to my old position in 5% moogle territory, where it looks like everyone in that range is still grinding out all of their orbs.

It's been a good week for stockpiling lapis, especially with the surprise free 250 from the FF3 re-run.

And then, tomorrow is new story expansion day.

Awww yisss...... ;)

Wait, we get Lapis for redoing FF3?

Just beat Bahamut and get the 5 units reward, my team was :
Y'stola
Luluka
Cecil with Dual Cast
Cloud of Darkness
And Hippo's Rem

Without high SPR it's kinda hard to tank even Megaflare, only Y'shtola could without defending when buffed.

Rem is too good, it's like Noctis tier kinda, tremendous MAG, high SPR, Dualcast, Revive...

So what you are telling me, a team of Rem, Ling, and Noctis will be invic.

Kouriozan

Starting grinding a Mentality (20% MP / 30% SPR), since I miss MP or SPR stuff (will be good on Tilith despite her not needing SPR).
I figured why not, never grinded Refia and she got almost 40% trust for using her naturally since November, and I have 2 other Refia this will be quick.
Wait, we get Lapis for redoing FF3?

Yes they added missions to it.

Dandte

Iirc in the past someone posted how much SPR Ramza needs to effectly recover mp for the whole team. What was the amount of spr needed? And can some build me a mostly f2p Ramza (dw tm is okay, maybe refias) to achieve it? I want to prepare my units for future content so i can be a helping hand for exvius gaf. Aileen is at 75% Gilgamesh is done and Luneth is around 60%.

Celegus

Iirc in the past someone posted how much SPR Ramza needs to effectly recover mp for the whole team. What was the amount of spr needed? And can some build me a mostly f2p Ramza (dw tm is okay, maybe refias) to achieve it? I want to prepare my units for future content so i can be a helping hand for exvius gaf. Aileen is at 75% Gilgamesh is done and Luneth is around 60%.

Make sure to grab the dagger from the event. 35 SPR on a dagger is no joke

Speaking of Setzer, I have 2 of mine maxed, working on a third eventually.

I just need to figure out gear and/or get everything to have them fully capable. Then some chaining madness.

Kouriozan

It was me and about 450 SPR, but that's not accounting for each units' auto-refresh ability, so 400 SPR will be good enough.
Let me calculate it quickly...

EDIT : with 400 SPR Ramza would heal about 50 MP per turn, it's largely enough.
300 would heal ~44 MP per turn.

Fully potted :
((300 SPR + 149 (100% SPR of his song)) / 2) * 0.5 mod + 20 = 132.25 on 3 turns -> 44 MP per turns
That's not even counting the MAG stat (it's 10% of the mag stat for healing calculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom