• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Pass will get atleast 5 new games a month

Fredrik

Great!

I want a countdown timer for when games are about to be removed from the service though. Something simple and functional.
"This product will leave XGP in: 15 days"
I'll be pissed if they just remove the games without mentioning it.

Theorry

Great!

I want a countdown timer for when games are about to be removed from the service though. Something simple and functional.
"This product will leave XGP in: 15 days"
I'll be pissed if they just remove the games without mentioning it.

I think they said they will do that i believe. If game will go wich is a big if from what i read they would let it know some time before.

Alx

It's great value for money, maybe when my backlog will be shorter I'll subscribe for a few months to try some of the games.
I liked how the guy explained that it was a good way to try games you wouldn't have bought otherwise. "When's the last time you bought a documentary ? And how many documentaries have you watched on Netflix ? QED"
Seems appropriate that "Farmer Simulator" is in the top 10 of games played through the Pass program. :p

Falchion

That's good, I hope they can sprinkle in some bigger and more recent releases once this program gets some traction.

This service is perfect for someone like me. Aside from some of th bigger games that I want to play as soon as they release, paying 10 bucks/month to play random stuff in between seems like a great deal. Now if only I still had my Xbox One....

I'm getting close to having enough Bing points for a year of XBL Gold. The other day, I noticed that they also added a year of Game Pass for the same amount of points. Now I'm conflicted.

Thanks to the Gaf giveaway thread (not available in Brazil yet, so I can't subscribe)

Already downloaded about 20 games I've been lurking on.

Edit: That video is really exciting, the team is truly aimed at making Gamepass amazing

Top Bottom