• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Put the Destiny 2 beta on download. I wish they would have opened up the download for the open beta (for non preorders) earlier.

PaulSane

no, thats what it was 3 years ago when it was announced, or so I've been told recently. Its more of a traditional platformer now.

Yeah, after a little bit of further digging, it looks like my info was indeed outdated :) I pretty much stopped following this game's news after it was revealed that it's going to be a boss rush game. I'm not really into platformers as a whole (i enjoy an occasional Metroidvania once in a while), and the boss rush stuff interests me even less. Good to know it will have some more variety, but it doesn't really look like my kind of game :p

MRORANGE

I'm guessing that SNES thing is limited, otherwise what's stopping anyone who wants it from buying theirs from the original source?

Well nointendi only made a couple of million of them and let retailers allow customers to buy them in bulk.

I've got a pal snes though, so no complaint from me ;D might even get another one for future use.

Vastag

I love the janky vehicle physics in PUBG and their usually hilarious and unexpected results. I hope that they don't fix them completely in the final game, even if that means dying because your car decides that is a rocket suddenly.

Purkake4

Banned
Does any reputable place sell steam wallet codes and send them to you digitally (as opposed to mailing you the damn piece of paper)?

Tizoc

"B-but GhostTrick, they just delayed it for a quality product !"

I told you guys, SEGA are a bunch of assholes.

Also, thread worthy ?

Nah. Change the resolution from Default under Fullscreen.
Theyre assholes until they do something u like then u love them long time

rostocker

Pay what you want!
The Flame in the Flood
Infested Planet
Human Fall flat

Pay more than the average of $6 (about €5.03) to also unlock!
Verdun
Samorost 3
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Drachenfels DLC and Razorfang Poison Item

Pay $10 (about €8.39) or more to also unlock!
American Truck Simulator

TFitF and H:FF were in a recent Bundle Stars bundle I bought. Samarost 3 is the only game there I want that I don't already own.

Maybe it'll get more desirable with next week's BTA additions, but oh well. As I said, I'll forgive them after last week.

Ascheroth

I don't even know why I even bother refreshing for the lowest BTA when I plan on only bying the $1 tier anyway, lol.
1$ tier looking pretty good btw.

Tizoc

Yeah, but after Sonic Mania and Hokuto No Ken, it'll take a lot. :"")
Like, it'll take Shenmue 1+2 HD at the very least and Yakuza.
What sega games even use denuvo?
Do bayonetta and vanquish use it? If not why would this game have it?
I will make a thread about the denuvo stuff later
But fyi
Taxman was posting in the sonic mania ot if u could voice ur thoughts on the pc er there as well

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Vermentide was a humble monthly early unlock once upon a time lol.

What sega games even use denuvo?
Do bayonetta and vanquish use it? If not why would this game have it?
I will make a thread about the denuvo stuff later
But fyi
Taxman was posting in the sonic mania ot if u could voice ur thoughts on the pc er there as well

They didn't. Total Warhammer does use Denuvo. Why would this game have it ? I don't know. But it does have Denuvo according to SteamDB and Denuvo support. And plenty of people complained about it in the OT.
The truth is, SEGA delayed the game by 2 weeks conveniently for dumb piracy troll concern and added Denuvo.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Cuphead looks amazing.

Also I just bought a 144Hz monitor.
I don't think I can ever go back to 60Hz now.

Will PES be better than Fifa this year?
The Sonic Cycle of football games.

Pachimari

Time to get The Flame in the Flood. Maybe even American Truck Simulator but I'm only just now dipping in Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Wok

How is the $1 tier I only ever heard of Flame in the Flood

And don't really know anything about it either tbh

It is a rogue-lite survival/crafting game. I don't like it. My playtime: sub 3 hours.

F54G9Re.png

Cool, bring on the new Vermintide players.

How is the $1 tier I only ever heard of Flame in the Flood

And don't really know anything about it either tbh

Post apocalyptic survival game. Get from point A to point B on a river, stopping off to pick up resources along the way. Charming presentation and some fantastic music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom