• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoichi Wada: Final Fantasy Versus XIII not cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
https://twitter.com/yoichiw/status/227628674780909568

Pretty much confirmed from what he said on Twitter just now. He laughed about the rumor and then went on to say they finished a regular meeting on the game, saw some towns presentation and whatnot.

"It seems someone is spreading a false rumor about Versus being canceled. Heh, just a few moments ago a regularly scheduled meeting for Versus ended. If you were to see the city etc. presented today, you wouldn't be able to stand from surprise, lol."

Kyon

Banned
EDUCATE the DOUBTERS Kagari. This game has them seething. It will be amazing. I never doubt Nomura.

Sad how many people wait with baited breath for SE to make a mistake and die, but allow EA and Bioware to pound them in the butt over and over and welcome them back with open arms

That's great news! I was kinda wondering why they would have put that Versus level in Theatrythm DLC if they were cancelling the game. I can't wait to see what's gonna be shown for it after all this time.

zroid

Banned
Didn't believe the rumour for a second thanks to its dubious source, but it's nice to get it cleared up anyway.

Yuripaw

Banned
ugh, I actually wish it was true that it was canceled. I just want this to be over with already. I don't think S-E could ever possibly deliver a game that would live up to expectations at this point.

And my complete lack of faith in Ashcraft's "reporting" is once again justified. :)

For SE's sake, I'm glad to hear that things seem to be going decently well behind the scenes wrt Versus XIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom