• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT2| Well, maybe McMaster isn't a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo does better when a Republican is in office.

NES/Gameboy- Reagan
SNES Bush
Wii- Bush jr.

Make Nintendo great again.

#POLITIFACT
The entire Gamecube lifespan was under Bush though

Gamecube era was best era Nintendo though so maybe you have a point

also disappointed no references to Trickle Down were made

~Kinggi~

Banned
Chris Hayes just did a pretty good quick sum up of timelines and how obvious it is Trump and Russia are working together.

Squire

Banned
Why does Carter Page keep going on TV? He's just digging the hole deeper and deeper.

It's unreal. Does he even need the money? This is as bizarre as the Hayes interview last night.

Edit: I'm assuming he's getting paid to make these appearances.

crazyprac

This guy "everything is false" "I'm getting attacked cause I'm Christian and male" "nothing to see here" "everything is false" "Democrats and Russians had communication, clear evidence"

teiresias

Why does Carter Page keep going on TV? He's just digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Maybe he's running an ad campaign aimed towards the IC to save his ass, essentially saying, "Look at me, I'm ripe for an immunity agreement to give you testimony!!!"

PInk Tape

Banned
tumblr_oj21v6kZpf1qi1d8wo1_r1_540.jpg

Someone's projecting again.

:(

Compared with the Obama administration, the Trump White House has been much slower to submit its nominees' financial arrangements for review by the federal Office of Government Ethics.

A statistical report NPR obtained from OGE on Friday shows that the Trump nominees' documents have not only come in more slowly, but also have been far more complex.

The OGE shared the data with NPR in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act. OGE officials say the report was compiled for the Congressional Research Service in February.

OGE works with presidential nominees to make sure their financial holdings do not influence their decisions as public officeholders. The watchdog agency, which does not have investigative or enforcement power, reviews financial reports submitted by the White House to help identify and address ethical issues.

The

OGE-FOIA-FY17-228-Responsive-Records-3-p1-normal.gif

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ow-to-arrive-for-ethics-review-document-shows

~Kinggi~

Banned
When Trump is marching Muslims into the gas chamber, Jeffrey Lord will still be stanning it.

The crowd was literally laughing at him though and Bill has a wonderful way of saying 'fuck you you piece of shit but man u brave and id love to have you back' and he leaves with a smile.

Also interesting point apparently the guy keeps getting work cause apparently everyone loves how nice the guy is, but i think they miss forest for the trees because they in the politics bubble and dont realize the damage he is doing by his friendly bullshit.

Also the conservative they have on the panel is great. He's one of the 'good ones!'

~Kinggi~

Banned
Shit this climate guy they got on Maher is some shit(in a good way). Actually just told me something i didnt know that apparently Trump amended the Dakota pipeline steel promise today that it must be made in America to '40% will be affiliated with the Russians in some way'.

i mean what the fuck is that true?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Shit this climate guy they got on Maher is some shit(in a good way). Actually just told me something i didnt know that apparently Trump amended the Dakota pipeline steel promise today that it must be made in America to '40% will be affiliated with the Russians in some way'.

i mean what the fuck is that true?
It's certainly not all from the US like he said at his campaign rally for 2020.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/03/news/companies/trump-keystone-pipeline-american-steel/index.html

A lot is coming from Canada but I believe the Canadian supplier is a Russian subsidiary company. Doesn't say in the link.

Edit: nobody ever asked before he came along! *cough*bullshit*cough*

~Kinggi~

Banned
It's certainly not all from the US like he said at his campaign rally for 2020.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/03/news/companies/trump-keystone-pipeline-american-steel/index.html

A lot is coming from Canada but I believe the Canadian supplier is a Russian subsidiary company. Doesn't say in the link.

Edit: nobody ever asked before he came along! *cough*bullshit*cough*

I mean i honestly cant believe it. I feel like this is the type of thing that could turn some repubs if presented in the right way to the right audience. Like, Trump was so genuine on his 'goddammit im gonna have all that steel made in America and we gonna get the jobs!' that to learn some Russian oligarch is providing some of it would be a completely asinine move. Now of course i know Trump is a lying piece of shit but i mean you would think he would at least make some concessions to keep his base.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
still subbing, still lurking, still smh'ing at the super super dumb conversations around the DNC chair. carry on and thank you

~Kinggi~

Banned
The Carter Page Cooper interview was amazing. It starts off kind of lame and innocent and then by the last couple of minutes Page is in complete Russia damage-control mode and Cooper cant believe it. There are a lot of threats flying around and people are scared.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Another week gone without their replacement immigration order.

Did you see the Maddow episode on this? She says she thinks its completely dead cause msnbc got leaked a document from all the immigration related agencies (they cooperated in the study, ICE and a bunch of others) saying that there is no significant threat to national security from new entries from foriegn countries. Non-US citizens only become radicalized years after first arriving in the country, mostly because of rhetoric from people like Trump. So extreme vetting doesnt matter and that as long as basic procedures are followed, there is no significant danger outside of what happens years later.

and this was different from the first study that appeared a week or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom