• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Press Conference Dated.

Medalion

Banned
Can't wait for the conf and the aftermath....

OaIZs.jpg

Not even 720p pic, less powerful confirmed

MisterHero

I just noticed that the driver is standing outside to greet the others whilst the truck is careening out of control and will soon tear through that banner

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Is that kind of like how all Sonic pre-release threads are only about hoping that whatever the next game is won't be terrible?

This guy knows, even though he's unknown.

jrDev

odW5v.gif

See this? Now imagine this in HD and called Metroid V. That's my insanity expectation for this presser. :)
OMG!!!! Now I have a serious itch to get back into playing this! Havent gotten to those stages yet. Me and my girls go to multi game after beating NSMBWii. Gotta finish Uncharted 2 first though sogood.gif

And yes I'm looking forward to Nintendo's conference mostly followed by Sony's to save their game plan for Vita.

Will we be making a spoiler free thread to bookmark that just has links to videos of the press conferences?

I wasn't able to catch them live last year, and won't be able to this year, and it was a huge help.

I was able to catch all of the big 3 conferences live last year, despite being at work, but this year I might just read live blogs of Microsoft's (given the past couple of E3s, it'll mostly be Kinect stuff or stuff that I won't be interested in), watch Sony's at 9PM if I feel like it (I probably will, though), and only push my luck at work with Nintendo's (because I friggin' love watching Nintendo's - even their weakest ones give birth to fun GIFs) - especially if it's only an hour long.

Poyunch

I'm definitely missing the Microsoft, EA, and Ubi conferences but I get out of class as soon as Sony's starts and I don't have class the day Nintendo has its conference.

So really all I'm missing is Microsoft's since I rarely ever watch the publisher conferences. 2/3, not bad.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
And here's the completed chart:

e3times2012.png

Anybody making an official thread for the conferences, please feel free to use this image (and feel compelled too, as it really helps people).

We're one hour before Japan time, so looks like it's 12 midnight June 6th then.

I wish it was first this year :( It's the one I'm most excited about since MS and Sony are beating a dead horse for another year.

I just hope it has enough power and you can use more than one tablet at a time. Come on, Ninty, don't let me down!

I've just recieved my Nintendo Press conference invite it's just a pity I can't attend. :/
I was surprised that the presser is only 1 hour long 9am - 10am.

Medalion

Banned
If you were enjoying it, it would seem shorter
The ones that seem long or drag on are the boring ones

unless you were being facetious

OMG!!!! Now I have a serious itch to get back into playing this! Havent gotten to those stages yet. Me and my girls go to multi game after beating NSMBWii. Gotta finish Uncharted 2 first though sogood.gif

Yeah, the last 2 worlds are the best, the Factory being my favorite. It's such a great game.

If you were enjoying it, it would seem shorter
The ones that seem long or drag on are the boring ones

unless you were being facetious

pretty much, that conference from last year was awful. I just hope this year, they actually have a show that resembles something that was actually planned.

Top Bottom