• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Silkworm

Well Celtics certainly didn't help themselves down the stretch. Kudos to the Bulls, who did just enough to win.

edit: Wizards continue to hotly pursue 2nd place in the East. Still a lot of basketball left to see how things shake out in the East.

ViciousDS

Banned
Brutal call on Smart. Just awful

Ha, OK. It's the 2nd night of a back to back right before the all-star break.

Celtics beat the bulls by only 7 points on a first night of a back to back.....with wade early in the season....meaning it was an insanely healthy wade

they lose tonight with the bulls not having wade lol

they are overrated lol

ViciousDS

Banned
Bulls are the GOAT sub .500 team.

I'm not sure what to think of my bulls.....they are the most fucked up sub 500 team I have ever watched lol

Without wade right now though.....they are definitely playing better team ball overall.....probably because Grant actually attempts to create a shot by......well.....moving lol

spyder_ur

Celtics beat the bulls by only 7 points on a first night of a back to back.....with wade early in the season....meaning it was an insanely healthy wade

they lose tonight with the bulls not having wade lol

they are overrated lol

That's not really how things work.

What does overrated even mean here? They've earned their record and have the 5th best one in the NBA, but I don't think anyone puts them on the same level as the true title contenders, rightfully so.

Celtics don't have enough to nab Buckets.

Well I mean they definitely have enough. It's just a matter of whether he's on the market.

I'm not sure what to think of my bulls.....they are the most fucked up sub 500 team I have ever watched lol

Without wade right now though.....they are definitely playing better team ball overall.....probably because Grant actually attempts to create a shot by......well.....moving lol
They should have kept Dinwiddie over Grant but Horace gonna Horace.

Amory

Terrible call. There's no way the ref could've been sure he touched him there, I can't even tell on the replay.

You can't make that call to decide the game

TTG

I'm trying hard not to hate on the Celtics. It's the media creating all this hype, not their fault. That being said, Horford and them are a perfect marriage.

mjp2417

Banned
I'm trying hard not to hate on the Celtics. It's the media creating all this hype, not their fault. That being said, Horford and them are a perfect marriage.

Isn't the hype simply that they look like the team that is going to lose to the Cavs in the ECF this year? That doesn't seem terribly farfetched from where I'm sitting.

Sanjuro

If the Celtics lose the championship, we can look back to this game and blame everything on the refs.

Hopefully Butler wises up.

Servbot24

Banned
Actually seems like a reasonable call to me. It it weren't a foul then you should lightly tap someone's elbow every time they shoot. League FG% would fall to 10%.

Top Bottom