• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rime Re-Reveal gameplay trailer (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch, May 2017)

DKHF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMIdDAllGMM

Coming to PS4, XB1, PC and Switch in May 2017.

It will be the IGN First of this month:

Tequila Works describes Rime as "a single-player puzzle adventure about discovery, experienced through the eyes of a young boy who awakens on a mysterious island after shipwrecking off its coast. Players must navigate the island's secrets by making use of light, sound, perspective and even time. Inspired by the rugged, sunbaked terrain of the Mediterranean coast, Rime paints its breathtaking world with a fusion of vibrant colors and moving musical undertones to set the stage for the deeply personal journey that awaits within."

http://ign.com/articles/2017/01/03/...4-xbox-one-pc-and-nintendo-switch-a-ign-first

vivekTO

The graphics so much reminding of witness!! and the boy the TLG.
But its a good trailer just look a little bit washed out.

Platy

Is that a Journey crossover ? xD

Interesting how this game was like "awesome reveal, meh second trailer, cool re-reveal"

Ray Down

Banned
Still gonna stay away from this with a 20 foot pole until reviews after the news in the one thread about this games development history

Well, this still looks great to me. Hopefully it turns out better than Sony dropping the game and the rumors of a troubled development would suggest.

lantus

Mmm I was never that hot for this game to begin with. It doesn't look bad, but all it seems it has going for it is the art style.

robotrock

Banned
I don't believe that they actually have Switch kits. probably pulling the same thing as that boy with a backpack game

DKHF

I'm getting major TLG vibes, more than I remember. Especially when he is running on the bridge at 1:16.

Ridley327

Nice to see them spread the love to everyone, but after Deadlight and the reports of this game's development problems, I'm nowhere near as eager for it as I once was.

Still looks lovely, but like a weird indie remix at this point. Elements incredibly reminiscent of Journey, Inside, and Abzu, as well as obviously The Last Guardian and Breath of the Wild.

Top Bottom