• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Podcat Beyond With Special Guest Shuhei Yoshida

I'm not too far into it, but a couple things have stuck out. He seems pretty confident in TGS this year. And he now refuses to say that it's a PS3 game. Not too long ago he was saying that it was still PS3. Ever since the PS4 has been announced he won't comment on which platform it's for.

ReaperXL7

I'm not too far into it, but a couple things have stuck out. He seems pretty confident in TGS this year. And he now refuses to say that it's a PS3 game. Not too long ago he was saying that it was still PS3. Ever since the PS4 has been announced he won't comment on which platform it's for.

Yeah, I would not go off and expect Last Guardian based on what he said, but he is clearly pretty excited about TGS, which makes me excited honestly. It was alittle weird how absent the Japanese side was from this E3. Ill be curious to see if anything on the Japanese side will be ready for the launch, or atleast in the launch window.

Beren

Podcat. god dammit

VGPrKOa.jpg

:)

So so good to keep hearing the SONY higher ups in interviews so pleased that they were able to give gamers what we asked for (specifically in a lot of cases, #PS4NODRM).

@yosp, Jack Tretton, Scott Rhode, and Adam Boyes especially have smiles in their voices you can actually hear. Such a great feeling, I'm certain to be appreciated by your fans and consumers.

Listening to this further now, just had to pop out and say this. *grin*

#gamingheroes

Uhh ... Did I just hear Yoshida say he is "uncomfortable" telling us whether The Last Guardian is now a PS3 or PS4 game?

Of course that is not confirmation, but I don't understand why he wouldn't have just said its a PS3 game still.

Maybe I heard it wrong ...

EDIT: Whoops, this was already mentioned. Just pointing it out again I guess.

Top Bottom