• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Peach Rabbid is on instagram.

tbm24

huh

PnuLqDsl.jpg
This gave a good laugh, well.played Rabbids. I'm loving this game and how much fun they are having with it.

Man why are y'all such haters. I have loved Rabbids ever since Raving Rabbids, they are purposely dumb little caricatures. What's the problem exactly? (Also have no problem with Minions either)

I'm with you, man. I mean I get that they're not everyone's cup of tea, but it seems like everyone freaking out over this looks like:

860760.gif

Oh, Ubisoft.

They fucked up.

So, unlike days of old, on NEW social networks (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.), you can change your username.

If you go to the VERY first photo on @RabbidPeach's account, you can find it here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/mSapQkkDEk/?taken-by=rabbidpeach

You'll see it says to "Follow us @Rabbidsofficial"

Well, when you change usernames (IE: Rabbidsofficial to RabbidPeach) it leaves the other account open.

So now someone jumped on it yesterday in the vacancy that was left behind.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVfcPNbnFio/?taken-by=rabbidsofficial

IE:
It's not a new account. They renamed @rabbidsofficial to @rabbidpeach, so they could keep all the followers. But now someone else jumped on the old name for the hell of it.

ayyy

HeySeuss

I love the salty posters over a marketing tactic to increase awareness of a fun looking game. Rabbids aren't the abomination that a lot of people want to think. People need to relax a bit this isn't the destruction of gaming as we know it.

I'm more impressed that this account has been active and posting at least each month since 2014. Obviously it used to be a general rabbids account which they now renamed to suit the peach rabbid character. That's some dedication in keeping the rabbids brand alive.

This is how global domination begins

Also people ITT actually think people are negative towards this game? Are we reading the same thread? Game looks amazing

are rabbids going to become gaming's minions

I love how a lot of people don't realise that the Rabbids are 4 years older than the Minions

I have no idea what they were thinking when they let anyone of then Nintendo handle their valuable IP.

This is some Wand of Gamelot shit.

Ah yes all these terrible non-Nintendo developed titles that use their big IPs... Mario Party, Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages, Mario Baseball/Basketball... Horrible titles indeed

Game looks fun.

ryseing

I'm more impressed that this account has been active and posting at least each month since 2014. Obviously it used to be a general rabbids account which they now renamed to suit the peach rabbid character. That's some dedication in keeping the rabbids brand alive.

There's a fairly popular kids television show. Not so much keeping the brand alive, just doing regular marketing.

I'm not sure how I feel about the wording here. Like it's odd, that's for sure, but "grotesque" and "nightmarish"? Bit much to be fair.

Clickbait for an easy circlejerk.

Yeah, Destructoid at it's worst. The UK wing was ok (dead now), but the main site has really gone in the trash. Really vulgar posts, clickbaity "opinions" and overall just a mess of a site... I actually regret being a part of the community there :(

I love the salty posters over a marketing tactic to increase awareness of a fun looking game. Rabbids aren't the abomination that a lot of people want to think. People need to relax a bit this isn't the destruction of gaming as we know it.

This. Those "holier than thou" types are the worst. This is diversity, I thought GAF is all about celebrating diversity?

Top Bottom