• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony making new announcements at GDC

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Well, this was probably expected, but it's our first confirmation to my knowledge.

We also get a fascinating look at how leaks emerge in this industry.

Twitter's search box also digs up fascinating results from time to time. :p

sony1p6jef.png

sony2b2j5x.png

sony36skg2.png

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/MolaramLives/status/175231208005976066

Twitter is just becoming ridiculously omnipresent.

All this hubbub about facebook and it's twitter that I'm amazed how important it's becoming.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I assume this mostly relates to games for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita, unless Sony wants to shock the audience (and the Internet) and announce/unveil PlayStation 4. I think though Justin Keeling would be a bit more ecstatic if this talk was indeed about Sony's next generation system, or he's just playing it cool.

Good find, Nirolak.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Twitter is just becoming ridiculously omnipresent.

All this hubbub about facebook and it's twitter that I'm amazed how important it's becoming.

Yeah and it's making online communication even sloppier. This is a former BBC editor and he writes "taking" instead of "talking"? #uncool

Good. Start announcing a shitload of PSV games now, Sony. We also need to start getting an idea of what PS3 is going to look like at the end of 2012 and going into 2013.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Probably bought Nintendo.

Takao

Banned
Now you made me want tacos :(

Go to Taco Bell, you might just win a Vita!

Rösti;35619606 said:
I assume this mostly relates to games for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita, unless Sony wants to shock the audience (and the Internet) and announce/unveil PlayStation 4. I think though Justin Keeling would be a bit more ecstatic if this talk was indeed about Sony's next generation system, or he's just playing it cool.

Good find, Nirolak.

When Sony announces PlayStation 4 it'll be in a PlayStation Meeting, and not at someone else's conference.

xxczx

Must be announcing games for EU region that are going to be announced on the SCEJ vita webcast?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
It's pretty shitty how publishers are forcing their way into GDC and turning it into Winter E3.

Even though my thread has a ton of announcements listed, there are actually more that are almost assuredly there that I didn't list for sourcing issues.

It really is Winter E3. :p

Huff

Banned
Good. Start announcing a shitload of PSV games now, Sony. We also need to start getting an idea of what PS3 is going to look like at the end of 2012 and going into 2013.

They could do the MS way and rely on 3rd party. Move all of their studios to PSV/PS4 development

Top Bottom