• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VI iOS/Android screenshots [Up: Larger]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
They're a bit small.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/jf14/ff6/

Via Aquamarine:

SdW2eF2.jpg

xHm4vbG.jpg

Syril

Why do you have to make all your classics look like cheap disposable entertainment with no sense of being created with any passion, Square-Enix?

Foffy

Banned
The pictures are bigger on the website. And it still has that ugly RPG Maker look to it.

EDIT: And now they're here. Ewwwwww.

John325

Neo Member
Everything looks smoother, but they're losing some of the grittiness and atmosphere... It's too bright, and the snow lost all it's texture...

Blackage

The backgrounds like nice the problem is the sprites, but I'm sure they don't really care with feedback, just another cash-in. *sigh*

What depresses me most is that I know I'll probably wind up buying it, barring some really bad news coming for it.

I know, I'm an enabler.

GaussTek

Is this one based on the GBA version just like FFV? Just want to make sure that I won't miss anything if I don't get this one, as I don't like the new sprites :(

Noi

I like how the Narshe cliff went from taking place at night (which is why everything is so dark) to just being completely bright.

I dislike ios gaming in general because I hate not having buttons, but other than its platform I don't see whats wrong with it, the "Its hideous" comments seem grossly exaggerated.

Top Bottom