• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

chur

It's going to be a slow couple of months.

This place will become your home.
This place will become your tomb.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This made me do a double take.

q3shBtw.png

Seems like there isn't enough for a train tonight.

Sofa King

Yet another thread. Wonder how many are still here from the beginning? Who started this whole thing anyways? Can't remember

GutZ31

Yet another thread. Wonder how many are still here from the beginning? Who started this whole thing anyways? Can't remember
A pretty sizable amount of the old guard are still around. Mostly hang out on Discord, and talk about each others horrible meme choices.

Figured out why I was so slow in SRL: guess my L2 trigger is busted (or at least the pressure sensitivity). Switching L2 and L1 I went from capping out at like 110-ish to now full 5th bar.

Edit:

I think its the trigger sensitivity. Anyone know if there is a DIY way to fix that? I dont think I need a trigger replacement as both L2 and R2 are fine, its the sensitivity that is out of whack.

Thanks!

Edit 2:
I am so tired, so very tired, of the exotic secondary rolling 4th Horseman. I just want a damn Zen Meteor and 9/10 times its a 4th Horseman, the 10th being Trespasser/Patience and Time/Hereafter...guns I have owned for what feels like forever. I got the Jade Rabbit almost instantly. The Zen Meteor is hitting Hawkmoon levels of PS4 Exclusive that never wants to drop for me.

phen0m24

Edit 2:
I am so tired, so very tired, of the exotic secondary rolling 4th Horseman. I just want a damn Zen Meteor and 9/10 times its a 4th Horseman, the 10th being Trespasser/Patience and Time/Hereafter...guns I have owned for what feels like forever. I got the Jade Rabbit almost instantly. The Zen Meteor is hitting Hawkmoon levels of PS4 Exclusive that never wants to drop for me.

When you have marks buy the legendary engram from Rahool or Yves. That's where I got mine. Took me forever to get one as well.

Man, it sucks you can't do anything with the Icebreaker from year 1, was definitely my favorite exotic weapons outside of Red Death.

Man, it sucks you can't do anything with the Icebreaker from year 1, was definitely my favorite exotic weapons outside of Red Death.

It’s still viable in Crucible (other than Trials/IB) as the damage is normalized, but yeah, generally useless for PVE content. Fingers crossed for the tiny ass chance this week! GL everyone

Top Bottom