• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is Valarie Vale supposed to be Vikki's older sister, because Vikki is typically portrayed as a love interest of Bruce's. If Valarie is supposed to be her mother, that would mean there would be quite an age difference between Bruce and Vikki in this universe, especially if she hasn't been born yet.

Luigi87

Cobblepot and Nygma, always nice to see them together.

So, is Valarie Vale supposed to be Vikki's older sister, because Vikki was a love interest of Bruce's. If Valarie is supposed to be her mother, that would mean there would be quite an age difference between Bruce and Vikki in this universe, especially if she hasn't been born yet.

Aunt.

So, is Valarie Vale supposed to be Vikki's older sister, because Vikki was a love interest of Bruce's. If Valarie is supposed to be her mother, that would mean there would be quite an age difference between Bruce and Vikki in this universe, especially if she hasn't been born yet.

I thought she was her aunt.

Fish is Lelouch. ;)

LOL, I so can't not think of Guardians of the Galaxy when I hear this song anymore.

Alfred's not amused by your shitty smirk buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom