• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twisted Metal Coming to the PSThree!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
Confirmation hidden on Twisted Metal: Head On Extra Twisted

It looks this is EAT SLEEP PLAY's next title

ntb825 said:
ok, so the super gumshoes at Gamefaqs have cracked the code from the Dark Past video on the disc.

The code is displayed with random numbers throughout the video. If you put the numbers together, and match them to their alphabetic cousins, you get -

Twisted Metal is on PSTHREE

let's all flip shit now.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9655717&posted=1#post9655717

ntb825 apparently tried it and it was correct.

ntb825 said:
I already did, it matches up from what I can tell.

And it seems the full code is -

"Twisted Metal is coming on PSThree"

Wow... And to think Jaffe mentioned that the next title would be hidden on this game on the Playstation nation podcast. I thought we were going to get a hint but it seems it truly confirms it.

twistedmetalonps3.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Now THIS is a Jaffe car combat game I can get behind. This will be the fucking shit online.

kbear

I have a feeling it's going to be like Warhawk where it's got a downloadable version as well as a BRD version, which is great, imo.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
While I have never really been a fan of Jaffe or his games that is a completely awesome way to reveal a game. Way to go Eat Sleep Play!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm just going to say it because nobody else will.

It's gonna be Twisted Metal 2 with updated graphics playable online over PSN.

I don't expect a "new" entry in the series, given what Jaffe has said how he feels about big games.

Foil

Linkzg said:
I wonder if it will be PSN or disc.

Hopefully disc and it stays the hell away from being a PSN game. I like Warhawk and all, but I sure don't want to see Twisted Metal follow in its footsteps.

GeoramA

Jive Turkey said:
While I have never really been a fan of Jaffe or his games that is a completely awesome way to reveal a game. Way to go Eat Sleep Play!
Seriously. I expected a little hint, not a full confirmation.

Damn, TM on PS3. It just hit me how epic this could be.

Ashhong

ZealousD said:
I'm just going to say it because nobody else will.

It's gonna be Twisted Metal 2 with updated graphics playable online over PSN.

I don't expect a "new" entry in the series, given what Jaffe has said how he feels about big games.

In a post on GAF, he all but confirmed that he was making a "big" PS3 game. This is apparently that game.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Well I will do the Homer spin in the ground if fucking true! I want PS3 Twisted Metal Black 2!

ZealousD said:

Apparently he's already turned off of small, casual games because of how poorly Calling All Cars! did.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Pai Pai Master said:
Apparently he's already turned off of small, casual games because of how poorly Calling All Cars! did.

Well if the use the Warhawk engine there goes some crazy development time but they could tweak it as hell for big as destructible environments with 8 player multilayer maybe 12 or 16.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Twisted metal coming to the PS3...As a PS1 game made for the PSP >_>

I would love to see a Wipeout style remake for PSN budget price. if i might add:lol

Alex

I hope it's akin to TM:B. I like the giant stages, kooky stories and whatnot. Oh, and awesome co-op

scoobs

I think everyone knew a slimline PS3 was coming, it was just a question of when...

The sooner the better in my books, that concept art looks downright sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom