• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dell now selling Wii U Deluxe version...

Effect

with Madden and Just Dance 4 for $459.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...e_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch

They were selling some Wii U games, but now the deluxe version has popped up.

But really, Madden and Just Dance 4? Weird combination.

Actually that combination makes sense. Those buying computers from Dell would more likely be couples, parents or just older adults. Why not include Madden (husband/father) and Just Dance (mother/wife/or small kids). Not to say that either gender couldn't enjoy either game. However I would think that could be the simplest justification for the combination.

nullset2

Actually that combination makes sense. Those buying computers from Dell would more likely be couples, parents or just older adults.

As somebody that works in technical support, this sentence is true to the infinitesimal degree.

Effect

As somebody that works in technical support, this sentence is true to the infinitesimal degree.

Sure I could be wrong. Just a theory on why they'd go with that combination. Of course another is those are simply the safest and most neutral titles they could combine to reach the widest possibly buyers. Sports and dance/music.

Czigga

Sure I could be wrong. Just a theory on why they'd go with that combination. Of course another is those are simply the safest and most neutral titles they could combine to reach the widest possibly buyers. Sports and dance/music.

he is saying you are right with emphasis

Main benefit is Dells credit options I feel. If thats the kind of thing you go for.
Bundle seems decent for the states. Something for two people and both pretty casual games.

As others say it fits Dells target market too.

Top Bottom